Our employees are energetic and dedicated individuals who work in a fast-paced and challenging position that relies on the ability to think and react quickly, formulate creative solutions to pressing problems, and serve clients with dedication. Our employees serve as the human voice and personality behind the Citi brand as they provide quality customer service with each and every client interaction.
Citi offers a variety of benefits and resources to help you live well. Use them to invest in yourself, including your health, future, and well-being. Living well is about more than good physical health. It’s about your financial well-being, too. That’s why we offer a variety of resources to help you save and be well in all aspects of your life.
The Customer Service Representative 5 is an entry-level position responsible for assisting in customer related activities and providing resolutions in coordination with the Customer Service team. The overall objective of this role is to address external customer issues and provide ongoing customer service support.
- Manage client inquiries, ensuring proper investigation and timely resolution that is compliant with departmental standards
- Develop and maintain client portfolio through regular calls and face to face interaction, as needed
- Provide clients with transactional and inquiry activity scorecards and host review calls with clients related to productivity and usage of self-service tools
- Inform customer about problems (system failures, market issues) and provide regular resolution updates
- Escalate customer feedback, processing delays and errors appropriately
- Maintain knowledge of new market and regulatory requirements affecting client portfolio/base
- Ensure adherence to all departmental standards and maintain control environment
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving ajira compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Experience in customer service and/or finance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proven critical thinking and crisis management skills used to problem solve and make decisions
- Consistently provide attention to detail to ensure accuracy
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Consistently deliver high-quality customer service with focus on building client relationship and achieving results
- High school diploma or equivalent
Your Citi health benefits are a valuable part of the rewards of working at Citi. Specific coverage varies by country.
Citi provides a basic level of life insurance coverage, as well as the opportunity to enroll in additional coverage.
Citi’s retirement programs enable you to make a plan for retirement and support you in achieving your savings goals.
Your Citi benefits include programs intended to help you improve your health and reduce healthcare costs.