Citi is more than a global financial services company. It’s an engine for progress. Join us, and you’ll have the chance to get involved in progress in all its shapes and forms, right across the world. From the micro to the macro, from Australia to Zambia, the work we do has real positive impact. Wherever you are and whatever you do, progress starts here.
We’ve built a world famous, trusted brand over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. And today, our influence continues to grow: with financial operations in 160 countries and 100 currencies. We have 200 million different clients, including some of the biggest names in the industries, sectors, businesses and governments that we serve every day. It all adds up to an exciting place to be for talented, ambitious people who want to build a truly remarkable career.
The Customer Service Representative 5 is an entry-level position responsible for assisting in customer related activities and providing resolutions in coordination with the Customer Service team. The overall objective of this role is to address external customer issues and provide ongoing customer service support.
- Manage client inquiries, ensuring proper investigation and timely resolution that is compliant with departmental standards
- Develop and maintain client portfolio through regular calls and face to face interaction, as needed
- Provide clients with transactional and inquiry activity scorecards and host review calls with clients related to productivity and usage of self-service tools
- Inform customer about problems (system failures, market issues) and provide regular resolution updates
- Escalate customer feedback, processing delays and errors appropriately
- Maintain knowledge of new market and regulatory requirements affecting client portfolio/base
- Ensure adherence to all departmental standards and maintain control environment
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Experience in customer service and/or finance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proven critical thinking and crisis management skills used to problem solve and make decisions
- Consistently provide attention to detail to ensure accuracy
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Consistently deliver high-quality customer service with focus on building client relationship and achieving results
High school diploma or equivalent
Grade :All Job Level – All Job FunctionsAll Job Level – All Job Functions – TZ
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.