CP MEAL Manager
Tanzania / Mbeya
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is the official overseas relief and development organization of United States Conference of Catholic Bishops and has served people living in poverty and situations of vulnerability in over 100 countries since 1943. In Tanzania, CRS has served vulnerable communities for over 50 years and implements its programs through partnerships with the Government of Tanzania, International and local organizations and community entities for maximum impact and sustainability.
- Provides technical support for quality MEAL system design, including tools and methods, appropriate to scope, context, and technical requirements of the projects
- Oversees and manages routine MEAL activities implementation at project-levels across nutrition, ECD, WASH, and youth empowerment programs.
- Support implementation of program studies and evaluation, and use of findings to support adaptive management
- Provides technical oversight for analysis of MEAL data, qualitative and quantitative.
- Ensures quality of data and data management practices.
- Integrates data analysis, reflection and interpretation and use with ongoing project activities.
- Ensures compliance with donor and agency MEAL requirements.
- Share learning and experiences in broader country program discussions.
- Builds capacity of partners in MEAL
- Plans and budgets appropriately for quality MEAL activities
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Social Science, or relevant field.
- At least 5 years of experience relevant to job responsibilities in one of above programmatic sectors.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis experience and skills with proven ability to work with statistical software such as Advance excel, SPSS, STATA etc.
- Demonstrated Experience with digital data collection, management and visualization software such as Commcare, ODK, Power Bi in GIS mapping software.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, , and Outlook;
- Strong critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills with ability to make sound judgment.
- Strong relationship management skills and the ability to work effectively with culturally diverse groups.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to write reports.
- Proactive, results-oriented, and service-oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to build staff capacity.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
- Travel Required (Willingness to travel30% or more to field locations)
Key Working Relationships:
Internal: Program Managers/officer; Other finance and operational Staff, Regional Technical Advisor for MEAL, MEAL Community and Country Program Operations staff
External: CRS implementing partners, other NGOs, government departments, research institutions, universities, consultants
How to Apply?