Nafasi za kazi Bugando Medical Centre-Laboratory Data Officers
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES ON CONTRACT TERMS
Nafasi za kazi Bugando Medical Centre-Laboratory Data Officers Bugando Medical Centre is a consultant and teaching hospital for the Lake and Western zones of the United Republic of Tanzania. It is situated along the shores of Lake Victoria in Mwanza City. It has 950 beds and over 1300 employees. It is a referral centre for tertiary specialist care for eight regions, namely: – Mwanza, Geita, Simiyu, Mara, Kagera, Shinyanga, Tabora and Kigoma. It serves a catchment’s population of over 16 million people.
Bugando Medical Centre is therefore inviting suitable Tanzanians to fill the vacancy at BMC-Molecular Laboratory under MDH, Afya Kwanza project.
Laboratory Data Officers (5 Posts)
Qualifications and Work Experience:
Diploma/ Advanced Diploma of Computer Applications and any data related course One-year experience in Data Entry Ability to use Microsoft office tools Good typing speed
Duties and Responsibilities
Recommended >> How To Win Job interview
- Inspect completeness and accurate of the data and information to be recorded
- Perform timely entering of clinical and laboratory data into the laboratory information systems and registers within 24 hours
- Ensure completeness and accurate of the entered/recorded data
- Ensure patient results are completed in the laboratory information systems within the set laboratory turnaround time (TAT).
- Communicate immediately by both verbally and in writing with supervisors regarding forms and data with problems
- Communicate immediately by both verbally and in writing with supervisors regarding database problems Troubleshoot minor technical faults in the database
- Perform daily maintenance of the computers and printers that are used for data entry and data reporting Sort and file forms and data as needed in numerical order or by date and or by facilities Perform data reconciliation between different databases by running compare program, reviewing appropriate form and correcting all differences
- Locate and review archived or filed forms and data if necessary
- Generate and share various reports from the laboratory database daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly Participate fully in weekly laboratory staff meetings, laboratory management review meeting and all laboratory crucial meetings.
- Communicate both verbally and in writing suggestions for improvements to data entry or data flow to supervisors
- Complete other data tasks as assigned by supervisor
MODE OF APPLICATION
Letters of application should be written in English preferably handwritten attaching a detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of academic/professional qualification, testimonials and names, Addresses, telephone numbers and three referees, should put in a sealed envelope addressed to the Director General so as to reach him within two weeks of the date of first appearance. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Bugando Medical Centre,
Jiunge Nasi Telegram⇒Bonyeza Hapa