This position can be based in Madrid, Paris, London, Luxembourg or Milan. Fluency in a European language is preferred.
Do you enjoy transforming data into actionable insights? Are you a results-oriented individual who takes a data-driven approach to solving complex business problems, and who enjoys managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders?
Join our exciting world of Consumables Private Brands in the EU, where we are launching our own line of brands across all Consumables categories (Food & Beverages, Health, Personal Care, Beauty, Household Consumables, Pets, Sport Nutrition, Personal Care Appliances). We’re looking for a talented, data-driven and customer obsessed Product Manager to manage Marketing Projects, Operations and Analytics for the EU Consumables team, drive cross-functional projects and guide strategic business decisions through data analysis. The position is based in the EU headquarters in Luxembourg.
To succeed in this role, you should be passionate about working with large datasets and be someone who loves to bring data together to answer key business questions and translate the data into meaningful insights. You should have a solid understanding of marketing strategy, data mining. You should also be able to work comfortably with stakeholders in different functions and regions to drive strategic projects for the team. In this role, you will develop strong working relationships with business partners to define and understand key business questions, manage team efforts to analyze data to answer those questions and play an integral role in strategic decision-making. We are looking for a leader who is a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, demonstrates strong attention to detail, and has the ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
· Identify and implement new capabilities and best practices to develop and improve marketing processes across all EU marketplaces
· Setting and implementing strategies to grow internal and external traffic to our products, and improve conversion rate, to maximize sales and downstream value to Amazon.
· Strong leadership and vision for how to drive the team to create changes in business partnerships, analytics, and metrics/reporting
· Ability to think big, participate in strategic and tactical planning discussions
· Be able to manage sophisticated analytical exercises to drive actionable outcome and business decision-making in the fields of Customer and Marketing analytics
· Ability to drive and implement cross-functional projects with stakeholders such as the EU and WW Pantry and Prime Now teams to build sourcing models. Clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to internal cross-functional and remote project teams
· Build metrics and reporting mechanisms to monitor performance
· Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, engineering, or equivalent experience. MBA, advanced degree or equivalent experience a plus
· 6+ years’ experience developing strategy, managing digital marketing operations / project roadmaps and working with large-scale, complex datasets
· SQL experience; experience with data visualization tools is a must.
· Naturally curious – a self-starter who is eager to understand the business and insights behind the numbers and can also proactively identify challenges/ opportunities/ solutions.
· Ability to communicate complex findings and ideas clearly to the stakeholders. Strong critical thinking with a problem-solving aptitude
· Strong bias for action, including the ability to juggle multiple priorities and ability to meet deadlines
· Proven track record of rapidly building trust with others and managing senior stakeholder relationships
· Fluency in English required; other EU languages a plus.
· Proven project management skills with coordination across multiple teams
· University degree; MBA preferred
CLICK HERE TO APPLY