JIUNGE NASI WHATSAPP TU FOLLOW. BONYEZA HAPA
Job Opportunities At Aga Khan Health Service Tanzania September 2022
Welcome Ajiraforum.com in this Article you will find Aga Khan Health Service Tanzania Job and Vacancies opportunities
Aga Khan Health Service, Tanzania (AKHST) – an agency of the Aga Khan Development
Network(AKDN), a not-for-profit international organization that supports social development
programs in Tanzania. It has completed a major expansion to position the institution to become
a leading and integrated tertiary and teaching health care system in Tanzania.
As part of its health systems strengthening initiatives in working with and supporting
Government health programmes, AKHST and (BMZ / KFW) are partnering on a new
comprehensive COVID 19 vaccination project aiming at increasing access to and scaling up
COVID 19 vaccination through Private Public Partnership (PPP) with Tanzanian-based partners:
Regional and Council Health Management Teams in delivering a full range of vaccination
services. The Project implementation areas include; Dar es Salaam, Mwanza, Arusha, Morogoro
Coastal Regional and Tabora.
AKHST is seeking for enthusiastic and qualified experienced personnel for the following
positions to be part of this exciting project:
JOB TITLE: VACCINATION NURSE (7 POSITIONS)
The Vaccination Nurse will be responsible for managing COVID-19 vaccinations, vaccine
administration, tracking and reporting adverse reactions and providing patient care at
vaccination sites and during community events.
She/he will take the overall supervision and running of the vaccination at the mobile clinics, this includes managing vaccine stock in the mobile clinics, patient registration for COVID-19 vaccine, ordering of relevant supplies, adherence to policies and procedures, compliance with infection control principles and safe vaccine management and use. He/She will participate in community events, campaigns and other demand creation activities.
Education and Experience requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Health Facility in community settings
- Minimum Certificate in Nursing from recognized University /School of Nursing
- Current registration with the Tanzania Nurses and Midwives Council (TNMC)
- Maintains a Valid Nursing Licensure in the United Republic of Tanzania
- Ensures compliance with policies and procedures regarding service operations, fire,
safety, and infection control.
- Well versed in the required discipline of vaccines and vaccine administration
- Motivated to learn and accept work related challenges
- Expresses commitment to nursing practice and confidentiality
- Possesses good interpersonal skills and displays positive energy to be a good team
JOB TITLE: PHARMACY TECHNICIAN – (2 POSITIONS)
POSITION SUMMARY : Aga Khan jobs tanzania
Vaccination Pharmacy Technician will provide assistance in all aspects of vaccination cold chain,
inventory control and ancillary medication management at the Vaccination Centers. He/She will
provide technical support to the project team stationed at Vaccination Centers.
- He/She will ensure vaccine storage, handling, inventory management, transporting of
vaccine to different
- Vaccination Sites or Events and monitoring & reporting of Adverse Drug Events
Following Immunization (AEFI). He/She will monitor adverse drug events and engage the
Chief Pharmacist on such matters and will work closely with Data Clerk on all reports
Education and Experience requirements: Aga Khan Health Service Tanzania Opportunities 2022
- Minimum Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sciences from recognized College
- Certificate of Enrolment from Tanzania Pharmacy Council of Tanzania
- Maintain Licensure in good standing as a Registered Pharmaceutical Technician in the
United Republic of Tanzania
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience working in a Community or Hospital Pharmacy,
Laboratory, or other relevant setting where accurate measuring is required.
- Demonstrated experience with pharmacy computer systems.
- Excellent inter-personal, communication and negotiation skills.
EQUAL EMPLOYEMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO) STATEMENT:
Aga Khan Health Service, Tanzania (AKHST) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. By embracing
diverse skills, perspectives, and ideas, we choose to lead. Applicants from all age, sex, religion,
race, national origin, and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged.
Dar es Salaam and Mwanza the incumbents should be willing to travel in Project target areas
which include Dar es Salaam, Mwanza, Arusha, Morogoro Coastal and Tabora.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEWS.APPLICATIONS, CV AND EDUCATION CERTICATES SHOULD BE SUBMITTED ELECTRONICALLY TO: firstname.lastname@example.org WITH THE SUBJECT LINE OF THE POSITION OR HAND DELIVERED TO HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT, P. 0. BOX 2289, OCEAN ROAD, DAR ES SALAAM. CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS IS END OF BUSINESS DAY ON 18th SEPTEMBER, 2022.
“AKHS Is concerned about the climate and environmental crises we face and is doing everything
possible to reduce our own impact, encouraging others to do the same, and advancing
understanding in this field. AKHS has set itself the task of getting as close to net-zero carbon
operations as possible by 2030. We expect all staff to contribute to achieving these alms In the
context of their roles. We encourage applicants with previous experience or an interest in this
field to apply”