AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIANS
Nafasi 4 za kazi ATCL-Aircraft Maintenance Technicians Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is in the process of revamping its operations and has introduced new equipment to its fleet as part of implementation of its five years Corporate Strategic Plan (2017/2018-2021/2022. In line with this expansion, the Company is also making some reforms in Engineering and Maintenance section to accommodate the business needs. Therefore, applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill the following positions: –
AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIANS (4 POSTS)
The following are the qualifications for aspired candidates: –
- Minimum qualification must be Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Possession of TCAA basic license will be an added advantage;
- Must be computer literate.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To assist in the inspections, removal, repair and installation of aircraft components;
- To assist in assembling and testing aircraft components and systems;
- To assist in overhaul and calibration of equipment and tools as per approved procedure in line with ATCL AMO Capability; and
- To perform any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
READ >> Scholarship program for African students
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the applications attached with the following:-
- A detailed curriculum vitae (CV),
- Certified copies of all certificates (including Secondary School), other relevant certificates and licenses. (Tanzanian applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities, i.e. Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) or National Examination Council (NECTA)
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Copy of birth certificate, passport or Citizen Identity Card
- Names and addresses of at least two reachable referees
- Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Applicants from the Public Service should channel their requests through their current employers
Note: – Misrepresentation of facts and qualifications during application shall warrant legal consequences.
Application letters should reach the undersigned within 14 working days from the first date of this announcement: –
MANAGING DIRECTOR &CEO,
AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O. BOX 543,
DAR ES SALAAM
DATE ISSUED: 06.11.2020
The deadline for submitting the application is 20 November 2020
Recommended >> How To Win Job interview