10 Job Opportunities at PSI Tanzania – Research Assistants August 2022
10 Job Opportunities at PSI Tanzania – Research Assistants August 2022 Welcome Ajiraforum.com on this Article you will find PSI Tanzania Careers,Job Opportunities,Vacancies ,Nafasi za kazi PSI Tanzania stay with us.
ADVERTISEMENT FOR RESEARCH ASSISTANTS
With over 45years of experience, working in over 60 countries, Population Service International (PSI) is the world’s leading non-profit social marketing organization. PSI is reimagining health care, by putting the consumer at the center, and wherever possible – bringing care to the front door. We are working to fix market failures, shape future health markets and shift policy and funding to better support consumer empowered health care.
Location DAR ES SALAAM
No. of positions 10
The successful research assistant will enter into a framework agreement with PSI to execute different research tasks and recommend strategies to ensure data quality, and client safety and compliance as per the respective task orders.
- Conducting and complete research and collect information by assigned methods in the specified area for various studies
- Conduct data verification for studies conducted by other research vendors
- Conducting Data cleaning and analysis in Excel, SPSS or in STATA format Support other research activities
- Diploma in social science, healthy community development or equivalent, Bachelor degree will be added advantage
- At least One(1) year experience in conducting qualitative and quantitative research activities
- Experience in analyzing qualitative and quantitative data using either Excel, SPSS or STATA for quantitative studies and NVIVO for qualitative studies
- Basic computer skills using MS Office applications, Word, Excel, Power Point, and Spread sheets
- Fluency in English and Swahili (both verbal and written)
- Ability to use electronic devices for data collection.
- Be of high integrity and have a sense of confidentiality
- Be willing to take on extra responsibilities in order to achieve the goals/objectives set by the organization
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should send their applications enclosing a detailed CV and copies of professional certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org in MS Word or PDF file. Indicate name of the position on the subject line of your email. Applications will be considered valid, if sent/received before 1700hrs, Friday, 5th August, 2022.
NOTE: Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Jiunge Nasi Telegram⇒Bonyeza Hapa