My ASU Login & Register: How to Access Arizona State University Portal
My ASU Login & Register: How to Access Arizona State University Portal Welcome to My ASU Login & Register Article Here you will get Complete Guide on How to Access Arizona State University Portal.
The student portal for Arizona State University students is called My ASU. It offers everything you require in one easy to access location as a new Sun Devil.
ASU email, software, university news, your financial and account information, your upcoming enrollment steps and to-do items, and more are all available here.
How to log into my asu account
- Navigate to my.asu.edu.
- Enter your asurite user ID.
- Enter your password.
- Click on the Sign In button to access your acount.
How to activate my asu account
As a new Arizona State University student (Sun Devil), you’ll need to activate your ASU account before you can have access to it.
To access My ASU, you’ll need your ASURITE UserID and activation code. You can find your code in an email from email@example.com with the subject “ASU Account Activation.”
ASU will send this email to the address you listed on your application. The code will also be listed on your ASU admittance letter.
You’ll see the following useful sections when you log into my ASU account.
- Finances: Visit the Finances tab on My ASU to view and act on your financial aid awards, enroll in direct deposit, and grant My ASU Parent Guest Access.
- Email: Check your ASU email often for important notifications and next steps about enrollment and securing your financial aid.
- My Application Status: View or change your major and residency status. Confirm that ASU has your most recent ACT or SAT scores.
- Test Scores: View your ACT, SAT, AP and math placement scores on the Test Scores link.
- Residency Status : Your residency status is determined at the time of your admission. To confirm your residency status, contact your personal admission team member.
- My Classes: After you complete step three in the New Student Experience, you will see your semester schedule, required books and grades.
- Devil2Devil: Connect with fellow Sun Devils to make new friends, join communities and ask questions about your first year.
- ASU Academic Calendar: Keep up with important academic dates, including class registration, summer sessions and academic holidays.
- Announcements: Get the latest news and updates about all things ASU.
- Profile: Update personal information such as your mailing address, phone number and email.
- Priority Tasks: Check your Priority Tasks box for your next steps in the enrollment process and any financial aid action items.
- My Programs: Use this section to access your major map and ensure you’re on track toward graduation.
- Academic Support Team: Find contact information and schedule an appointment with your advisor so you can enroll in classes.
- My College: Find updates from your college, plus news and events from around the university.
If there’s one website you’ll be on practically every day of your college years, it’s My ASU. It’s your homepage where you can see your class schedule and grades, get to-do list notifications, read student announcements, find all your financial information, and tons more.
How to register for classes using my asu
To register for classes using My ASU, follow these steps:
- First log into my ASU account.
- In the My Classes box, choose the tab of the semester for which you would like to add a class.
- Click the Registration link to open a list of options.
- From the list, select Add/Shopping Cart. You may also click the Class Search link to search for a class.
- Use the class search button (found in the left navigation pane) to search for a class or simply enter the class number on this Add Class by Class Number page and click the green Next button to proceed.
- Choose available preferences then click on the green Add to Cart button to add the class to your shopping cart. Options for classes will vary. If there is an associated class such as a lab, recitation, studio, etc., you may choose that class on this page. Some classes have no options.
- In your shopping cart, click the green Enroll button to attempt enrollment. You may also choose to add additional classes to the shopping cart using Class Search or the Add Class by Class Number page. You may edit preferences previously chosen by clicking on the Change Preferences link.
- Confirm your desire to enroll by clicking the Yes button.
- Review the result. To view your complete schedule click on the View My Classes button in the left navigation pane.
How to swap a class
Follow these steps to swap a class in your schedule using My ASU:
- In the My Classes box on your myasu dashboard, choose the tab of the semester for which you would like to swap a class.
- Click the Registration link to display a list of options, and select Swap.
- Select from your schedule that class you would like to swap out of, then enter the class number or search for the class you would like to add.
- Click the green Next button and follow the steps to complete the transaction.
The benefit of a swap is that if the transaction is not successful, you do not lose your seat in the original class.
How withdraw from a Course or the university
Before requesting to withdraw from a course or the university, visit University Registrar Services’ Drop/Add and Withdrawal website to learn more about drop/withdrawal deadlines, academic and financial consequences, and tuition refund policies.
To request to drop/withdraw from a course or the university using My ASU, follow these steps:
- In the My Classes box, choose the tab of the semester for which you would like to process a drop/withdraw request.
- Click on Registration in the My Classes box, then Drop/Withdraw.
- Select the desired term to view the list of classes in which you are enrolled, then select the box for each class you want to drop.
- If you want to withdraw from the university, check all of the boxes.
- Click the green Next button and continue through steps as directed.
How to request your transcript using my ASU
To request an official or unofficial ASU academic transcript*, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your My ASU.
- In your My Classes box click on Grades & Transcripts.
- Click Transcripts & Test Scores.
- Select the type of transcript you wish to request.
- Complete the form and submit payment if required.
An Arizona State University Rational Information Technology Environment (ASURITE) is the primary login for ASU computing services.
Every person at ASU is assigned an ASURITE UserID. This UserID is unique and yours to use as long as you are associated with the University and follow the appropriate policies and guidelines.
The ASURITE UserID is used to access various services at ASU. Your eligibility for services will depend on your affiliation with ASU.
New student applicants, for example, may have access to certain Web pages to check the status of their application or register online once they have been admitted. Enrolled students will be able to add other computing services as needed to their UserID.
Because the ASURITE UserID is used for a wide variety of access, including sensitive information such as your grades, it is important to protect your password.
Please do not share it with others. Change your password frequently. Pick passwords that are difficult to guess.
If you’ve forgotten your ASURITE password, it can be reset by visiting the ASU Lost/Forgotten Password Recovery service. Provide us with your ASU ID, name, and phone number. ASU will contact you within 72 hours to reset your password. A phone call is required to protect your security.
Change ASURITE Password
If you know your ASURITE password, you can change it by visiting the ASU Change Password website or updating it through your My ASU account.
- Sign in to My ASU.
- Visit the Profile tab.
- Locate the Account Details box.
- Click the Update Password link.
- Enter your current password and a new password.
- Click the Save button.
Password criteria and strength meter
The password strength meter shows how secure your password is. To set a password, you must meet the minimum requirement of 10 characters containing at least one character from 3 of the 4 possible character types:
- A lowercase letter, including: a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
- An uppercase letter, including: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
- A number, including: 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
- A special character, including: ! % * _ – + = : . / ?
The most secure passwords are at least 14 characters in length and contain at least one character from each of the four character types. The password strength meter does not check to make sure your password is easy to guess, like a simple word plus a 1 or !. Make sure your password is something that would be difficult for other people or a password-cracking program to figure out.
The password strength meter is located change password webpage to indicate how strong your password is or how difficult it would be for someone to guess it. Red is weak, yellow is adequate, green is strong.
For More info kindly Visit https://www.asu.edu/