Job Title: Maintenance Team Leader
(1 Post) (a) Reports to: Station Manager
Team Leader Maintenance will be responsible for the general maintenance planning and other variety of tasks related to maintaining and improving company facilities and equipment. He/she will be required to oversee the work of others Supervise team while In some cases, you will be required to perform these tasks, or identify and contract with vendors to provide the services.
- Responsible for the general maintenance planning monthly schedules and labor allocation for day to day operations. Reports to the Station Manager, to whom requests for maintenance must be submitted.
- Needs to make sure that materials from the central workshop are delivered on time to perform the maintenance by the teams
- Responsible for stock administration, planning and ordering materials at Procurement Department, all orders to be signed by Station Manager.
- Able to interact with the Greenhouses leaders , to know when maintenance can be scheduled taking into account the planting and harvesting moments. Involved with recruitment and annual employee reviews
- Preparation of technical drawings, based on the information received from the Station Manager or in the Netherlands and in collaboration with other parties ( Technician, Plumber, Electrician, etc)
- To be a technical adviser on key Projects and other areas of the business as requested.
- Work with Station Manager to investigate, analyze requests and concerns arising from the facility.
- Develop and implement systems to record, file and store information pertaining to maintenance enquiries.
- Understanding of the Company Business.
- Good reporting skills.
- Demonstrated ability to operate in an international setting.
- Good knowledge of English (speaking and writing) and Kiswahili (native or fluent)
- Good knowledge of basic computer skills especially Microsoft office Pro-active, inspirational and trustworthy person.
- Work systematically and able to serve internal customers.
- Leadership and personal effectiveness.
- Independent, self motivated with good communicative skills.
- Reliable and honest. (e)
Education and Experience
Minimum Diploma from any recognized Institutions, VETA, DIT, Arusha Technical College etc 3 – 5 years of experience
Kindly send your application through email@example.com