JIUNGE NA MAGROUP YETU YA WHATSAPP. BOFYA HAPA
Job Vacancy At Tanzania Health Summit – Conference Manager November 2022
Conference Manager at Tanzania Health Summit
About Tanzania Health Summit
Job Vacancy At Tanzania Health Summit – Conference Manager November 2022 Tanzania Health Summit is a non-profit health organization which was founded in May 2014. The aim was to promote healthcare to the underprivileged and vulnerable (70% of the population) who cannot easily access health services in the country. We focus on facilitating health information dissemination to the public taking into account that only 32.9% of the population has adequate literacy level in the country, mostly living in resource poor setting. In addition, we want to support youth (which comprise 32% of the population) to help build a more sustainable future and prevent them from high-risk behaviors and practices.
What we do?
THS improves the lives of Tanzanians by advocating on better health practices and implementing projects related to healthcare
Key tasks and responsibilities and skills
- We are looking for a competent conference manager to oversee and organize THS conference and other events that will make an impact to our stakeholders.
- You’ll ensure events are successful and cost-effective, paying attention to budget and time constraints.
- An conference manager is, above all, a project manager who understands PR techniques.
- We want to see enthusiastic candidates with fresh ideas and the
organizational skills required to not leave anything about an event to chance.
You will coordinate conference operations which include, but not limited to concept planning, design, promotion, supplier liaison and selection, delegates invitation, registration, event flow management, audio visual and multimedia design, photography and videography, and post-event report.
Requirements and skills
- At least one year proven experience in coordinating complex conference ⮚ Skilled in project management
- Knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques for event management ⮚ Computer savvy; proficient in MS Office
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
- Excellent organizational skills
- A knack for problem-solving
- Customer-service orientation
- A team player with leadership skills
- Bachelor’s degree in PR, Sociology, Marketing, Business Administration, Management or related field is preferred
Deadline is 5th November 2022
Send Your CV and Copies of Certificates in one Document to firstname.lastname@example.org