Position: Senior Manager; Forensic & Security
To develop and implement anti-fraud policies and procedures to ensure reduction of fraud cases; Ensuring that all fraud related occurrences assigned for further investigation are quickly and thoroughly investigated and resolved.
- Manage all personnel activities of the Fraud and Security Department
- Review and identify risks in the products and fraud management procedures.
- Maintain the quality of investigation plans and procedures and seek opportunities for the reduction of fraudulent activities within the Bank
- Monitor fraud incidents and ensure the effective evaluation of alleged fraud incidents
- Ensure fraud investigation procedures are maintained; and deliver effective fraud prosecutions and recommendations
- Ensure that all fraud-related occurrences are efficiently and thoroughly investigated and resolved within the required period.
- Review the Bank’s operating procedures to identify potential loopholes for fraud and advise management to address them
- Ensure that all fraud reports compiled during the course of investigations are completed and submitted to the Anti-Fraud Committee for further discussion in a timely manner.
- Ensure fraud reports are understandable and clear for Management decisions
- Evaluate cases referred for investigation by departmental heads or audit and recommend further investigation.
- Conduct training to foster an anti-fraud/operating-error-free culture
- Coach the team in all aspects of daily work and ensure that the team communication is open and ongoing.
- Driving the anti-fraud training agenda within the bank for all categories of staff, including developing awareness about the correct incident reporting mechanisms and whistleblowing channels.
- Team leadership
- Business understanding of process management, business ethics, and case management
- Technical ability on investigative procedure and risk assessment
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Problem-solving skills; Creative thinking; self-disciplined;
- Leadership and influencing skills
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Banking, Criminology, Economics, Finance, Law, or Social Sciences.
- Basic CID qualification.
- Previous law-enforcement background is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a corporate, audit, law enforcement, or legal environment
Please be advised that if you are not contacted within 14 working days of the advert closing date then you have not been shortlisted.
“NMB Bank Plc does not charge any fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it”.
Jiunge Nasi Telegram⇒Bonyeza Hapa