Job Vacancies Tanzania National Parks(TANAPA) January 2021
Job Vacancies Tanzania National Parks(TANAPA) January 2021 Tanzania National Parks (TANAPA) is a Parastatal Organization whose mandate is to manage and regulate the use of areas designated as National Parks. The Organization currently manages twenty-two National Parks which form part of larger protected ecosystems set aside to preserve Tanzania’s rich natural heritage.
2.1 CONSERVATION RANGER III- ARTISAN (5 POSTS) – (RE-ADVERTISED)
- DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identifying materials/spares parts required for the work to be done according to one’s field of specialization;
- Performing preventive and routine maintenance to motor vehicles, machine and boats, water pipes systems, civil structure, wooden structures, domestic electric systems depending one’s fields of specialization;
- Performing major maintenance and minor repair;
- Inspecting and repairing motor vehicles wiring and lighting systems
- Assisting Technicians in day to day activities;
- Adhering to safety standards in work environment
- Ensuring proper up keep of work environment
- Performing panel beating and general car body works,
- Preparing timely periodic work reports;
- Inspecting, designing, assembling and installing sanitary and water pipes systems;
- Constructing, plastering, altering and demolishing buildings, bridges or other civil works;
- Designing and performing wood works
- Inspecting, installing, and servicing domestic electric wiring;
- Implementing best practices in areas of work specialization; and
- Performing any other related duties as assigned by
2.1.2 QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) with Trade Test Grade III or Relevant
CBET Level in Motor Vehicles Mechanics or Auto mobile or any other relevant fields from a recognized training Institution.
AGE: Not above 25 years of age.
SALARY SCALE: TNPSS B
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania generally with an age not above 45 years of age except for those who are in Public Service;
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates:-
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates;
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts;
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
· Professional Registration and Training Certificates from respective Registration or Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable);
- Birth certificate;
- Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted:-
- Form IV and form VI results slips;
- Testimonials and all Partial transcripts;
- An applicant must upload recent Passport Size Photo in the Recruitment Portal;
- An applicant employed in the Public Service should route his application letter through his respective employer;
- An applicant who is retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply;
- An applicant should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
- Professional certificates from foreign Universities and other training institutions should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE);
- An applicant with special needs/case (disability) is supposed/advised to indicate;
- A signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and Addressed to Secretary, Presidents Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat, O. Box 2320, Utumishi Building at University of Dodoma & Asha Rose Migiro Buildings -Dodoma.
- Deadline for application is 8th February, 2021;
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on a date for interview and;
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal
NOTE: All applications must be sent through Recruitment Portal by using the following address; http://portal.ajira.go.tz/ and not otherwise (This address also can be found at PSRS Website, Click ‘Recruitment Portal’)Ajira Mpya Kila Siku Kwenye Simu Yako.
Jiunge Nasi Telegram⇒Bonyeza Hapa