JIUNGE MAGROUP YETU YA WHATSAPP. BONYEZA HAPA
Job Vacancies At Tujijenge Tanzania-Branch Supervisor May 2023
Tujijenge Tanzania’s mission is to improve the quality of life for families in Tanzania through the provision of microfinance. We are a microfinance organisation, offering products through group and individual lending, targeting micro and small enterprises.
Tujijenge Tanzania was set up by Tujijenge Afrika, with the vision of being a leader in the provision of caring, customer focused financial services, and with the core values of transparency, integrity, sustainability, respect, teamwork, and empowerment. We are committed to positively influence the lives of our members, with customer focused financial services that impact them individually as well as their enterprises and the wider community.
We believe that the need for microfinance services in Africa can only be met if they are financial sustainable. To achieve this, our shareholding structure includes individuals and corporate shareholders such as Oikocredit and Progression Eastern Africa Microfinance Equity Fund.
From beginning operations in July 2006, we are currently operating through a network of five branches, of which three are in Dar es Salaam (including our headquarters), one in Mara. and one in Mwanza.
FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD
WE ARE HIRING!
Nafasi nyingine za kazi
Insurance Job | Ajira za Insurance Tanzania
procurements and supply Jobs in Tanzania
Records management jobs Tanzania
Human Resource Job in Tanzania
Nafasi za Kazi Business Administration|Business Administration jobs in Tanzania
Banking and Finance jobs in Tanzania
Position: Branch Supervisor
- Achieve the company KPls including Execution and Collections on SME and Micro-business, Mobilizing of deposits, Motor insurance & yield in the assigned region time to time based on management desecration
- Handle customer complaints and staff grievances in an efficient manner
- Take responsibility for branch administration & housekeeping in the assigned branch/region
- Provide guidance and leadership to the subordinate staff in order to achieve their set objectives while monitoring performance
- Support the management in identifying, developing and implementing best practices that would improve the organization to industry best standards and be watchful with regard to competitor activities in the Branch/region
- Report any noncompliance, procedure & policy violations and malpractices to the management or appropriate department for immediate action if detectedConsistently seek new opportunities in the business by continually learning and adapting to new technologies and the dynamics of the industry
- Adhere to the BOT guidelines with regard to AMLTF (Anti Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing) & CDD
SKILLS, COMPETENCE, EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Age 30-40 years
Good marketing and Sales skills
- Credit knowledge
- Currently Employed
2-year experience in Microfinance Institution or Bank, As a Senior Loan officer/Supervisor/Branch Manager
SEND YOUR CV ON OR BEFORE 28/05/2023
(Please include “Branch Supervisor” as mail subject)
JIUNGE GROUP LETU LA TELEGRAM. BONYEZA HAPA