JIUNGE MAGROUP YETU YA WHATSAPP. BONYEZA HAPA
Job Opportunity at Tetra Tech International – Director of Administration and Finance April 2022
Director of Administration and Finance for Kilimo Tija
Practice area(s): Economic Growth
Location(s): Iringa, Tanzania
Duration: Contract Employee
Hire Type(s): In-Country Applicant
Experience: 6-9 Years
Insurance Job | Ajira za Insurance Tanzania
procurements and supply Jobs in Tanzania
Records management jobs Tanzania
Human Resource Job in Tanzania
Nafasi za Kazi Business Administration|Business Administration jobs in Tanzania
Banking and Finance jobs in Tanzania
Job Opportunity at Tetra Tech International – Director of Administration and Finance April 2022 Tetra Tech International Development is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified candidates for a potential Director of Administration and Finance on an anticipated, USAID-funded agriculture program in Tanzania.
- Under the direction of the DCOP-Operations, supervise a team of administrative and financial professionals. Provide leadership, supervise and mentor local administrative and financial staff to effect sound project management, fiscal and administrative due diligence, and the development of organizational and individual capacities.
- Identify and implement changes in administrative and financial policies and procedures that will enhance the cost effectiveness of program implementation.
- Execute budgeting procedures and tools outlined in Tetra Tech’s Standard Operating Procedures that require technical units to provide adequate advance notice of support needs to financial, administrative, logistical, HR, and procurement units.
- Ensure compliance of project financial operations with USAID, and Tetra Tech Home Office administrative policies and guidelines.
- Respond to pertinent information requests from project partners and other relevant organizations/institutions.
- Advise the Senior Management Team on all policy matters concerning project financial management.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business administration, finance, accounting, or another relevant field; Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of demonstrated experience in financial management and administration; grants experience strongly preferred;
- Minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in a supervisory role related to accounting, payroll, procurement, subcontracts, and/or logistical support services;
- Demonstrated experience providing contractual and financial oversight to USAID or other donor-funded projects of similar size and complexity;
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, stressful environment;
- Detail oriented, and ability to prioritize tasks and support program implementation while ensuring adherence to required policies and protocols;
- Accounting/audit certifications highly preferred;
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and experience with QuickBooks or other accounting software required;
- Professional proficiency in English is required.
- Qualified applicants from Tanzania are strongly encouraged to apply.
RECOMMENDED Darasa la Cake By Nory Cakes-Tunafundisha Kupika na Kuremba Keki za Shughuli Mbalimbali Kwa Gharama Nafuu
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the online application process:
- Cover Letter
- CV in reverse chronological format
Please ensure that your Cover Letter and CV/Resume are uploaded and submit only the requested documentation as part of your application. Incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
At Tetra Tech, health and safety play a vital role in our success. Tetra Tech’s employees work together to comply with all applicable health & safety practices and protocols, including health orders and regulations related to COVID-19 that are mandated by local, state and federal authorities.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees – 21,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 450 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.
JIUNGE GROUP LETU LA TELEGRAM. BONYEZA HAPA