Job Vacancies At Standard Chartered Bank Tanzania-Officer Customer Due Diligence November 2022
Job Vacancies At Standard Chartered Bank Tanzania-Officer Customer Due Diligence November 2022 Officer, Customer Due Diligence (6 months contract) – (2200030288)
Primary Location: Africa & Middle East-Tanzania, United Republic of-Dar es Salaam
Employee Status: Fixed Term
The Role Responsibilities
BUSINESS Work closely with the data analytics team to identify CDD deficient clients as per the new AML Regulations in eBBS/eCDD and develop a remediation plan.
Work closely with the Country Head COB & BRM and the relationship team to understand their requirements and implement the programme to deliver the strategy while ensuring strong controls, processes, governance and risk management for the region
- As Senior Manager Client Onboarding: Collaborate with the Head CDD Operations to design remediation and training programme and provide business process and operational expertise and guidance (including relevant communication) to in-country teams in relation to understanding end to end AML CDD processes and their connectivity to Retail Clients AML CDD policy and procedure standards that impact their day-to-day business activities
- Ensure implementation of an effective governance framework to monitor and manage AML/CDD/Sanctions/FATCA risks; this may include establishment and management of working groups and regional/country Project Steering Groups
PEOPLE & TALENT
- Champion and act as a role model of the Group’s values and culture in the country
- Create a culture of operational and service excellence across the country
RISK MANAGEMENT & GOVERNANCE
- Ensure that remediation is completed as per regulatory requirements
- Collect evidence of project completion for governance team validation
- Prepare reports for governance forums
REGULATORY & BUSINESS CONDUCT
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank Tanzania. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct
- Support the CDD Operations organisation to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: Fair Outcome for Clients; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters
- Head CDD Operations
- COO, RB, Client Servicing & Transacting
- COO,RB, Client Onboarding and Business Risk Management
- RB Management team
- Operations Management Team
- RB Head Client Experience
- Country RB COO
- Country CIO
- Functional Partners for RB in the Country including Risk, Compliance, HR, Finance, Legal, Audit, CABAM, etc.
- GBS partners
- Client Enablement & Transformation partners
- Banking Associations and industry partners
Our Ideal Candidate Membership and certification by Fraud Examination bodies e.g ACFE and/or development plans
Role Specific Technical Skills And Competencies
Bank Onboarding Systems
Group CDD Procedures
About Standard Chartered
We’re an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we’ve worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you’re looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can’t wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you’ll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion.
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
- In line with our Fair Pay Charter, we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills, global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies – everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
TAZAMA HAPA => Matokeo ya Darasa la saba 2022/2023
Recruitment assessments – some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you’ve applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Posting Date: 29/Nov/2022, 10:00:31 AM
Unposting Date: 14/Dec/2022, 2:59:00 AM