JIUNGE NA MAGROUP YETU YA WHATSAPP. BOFYA HAPA
Job Vacancies at Maendeleo Bank Plc October 2022
Human Resources Manager at Maendeleo Bank Plc
Dar es Salaam
Maendeleo Bank Plc
Job Vacancies at Maendeleo Bank Plc October 2022 Maendeleo Bank Plc is a leading financial institution in Tanzania offering banking products and services.
Maendeleo Bank Plc commenced operations in September 2013 as a Regional Bank with its Headquarters at Luther House, Sokoine Drive – Dar es Salaam. The bank has four branches with over 1,000 agents across the country. It is the first bank in Tanzania to be registered in Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange (DSE) from its inception through Enterprise Growth Market (EGM) window. In its efforts to expand and strengthen its operations, the Bank wishes to recruit self motivated, result oriented and suitably qualified candidate to fill the Human Resources Manager position:
Reporting to the Head of Human Resources, will be responsible to assist the Head of Human Resources to develop and coordinate the best HR strategies, policies, initiatives and procedures. Also will team up with line management to drive smooth industrial relations, performance management, training and compliance meanwhile assisting in management of staff cost all, these aiming to achieve bank’s Strategic Plan and Objectives.
- Assist in managing bank staff including coordination and supporting the recruitment, selection process and placement.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances and other issues within the bank.
- Attend Disciplinary Hearing within the bank and CMA sessions when required to represent the bank on employment matters.
- Asses training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Assist in preparation of annual budget for Human Resources department and review as it may be required from time to time.
- Cost management initiatives within the Bank by adhering to approved budget, report to the Head of Human
- Resources any anomaly to be noted to the approved budget from time to time.
- Draft responses for Head of Human Resources and respond to various inquiry to Human Resources
- Department as appropriate.
- Any other related duties as assigned by Superior from time to time.
- Human Resources Manager at Maendeleo Bank Plc
- University Degree in Human Resources Management, Social Science or any other related degree.
- Possession of a postgraduate degree or professional qualification in a related field / HR certification will be an added advantage.
- Experience of at least 5 years in managing human resources functions in the Bank / financial institution or within a reputable commercial organization.
- Knowledge of BOT Regulations.
This position carries a competitive salary and packages commensurate to qualifications and experience.
Mode of Application:
Applications addressed to the Managing Director enclosing detailed curriculum vitae, full contacts (address and telephone numbers) and three referees should be sent latest by 8th November 2022 at or before 17.00 hours through E-mail email@example.com
‘Maendeleo Bank Plc is equal employer’ however women are highly encouraged to apply.