JIUNGE MAGROUP YETU YA WHATSAPP. BONYEZA HAPA
Job Vacancies at Community Wildlife Management Areas Consortium January 2023
Job Vacancies at Community Wildlife Management Areas Consortium January 2023 Community Wildlife Management Areas Consortium is an apex body for all community wildlife Authorized Associations (AAs) managing wildlife management areas (WMAs) in Tanzania. In Swahili the Consortium is known as “Muungano wa Jumuiya za Hifadhi ya Wanyamapori Tanzania”. The consortium was registered under the Societies Act Cap 337 (RE.2002) on 22nd January 2010, with Registration Number S.A.16619. The establishment and function of CWMAC are stipulated under Regulation 29 of Wildlife Conservation (Widlife Management Areas) Regulations of 2018.
CWMAC is seeking applications from the qualified candidates to fill in the following positions below: –
Reporting to: Finance and Administration Manager
Location: Dar es salaam
- Provide monthly project financial status reports to the management team whenever needed
- Comply with all organizational, donors and national accounting and financial policies and regulations.
- Support WMAs compliance, transparency and control of finances through regular trainings and in-house coaching
- Keep records of accounts and transactions through both electronic and paper systems
- Develop and maintain asset registers for all project assets and ensure timely maintenance of the same
- Compile, analyse, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, income and expenditure, etc.
- Present data to managers, donors, and other entities.
- Maintain accurate financial records.
- Perform bank reconciliations and resolve fiscal discrepancies.
- Compute taxes associated with payments issued by the Organization.
- Keep informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assist management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- Having at least five years of experience in accounting field
- Attained certification in Accounts by national certification authorities (NBAA)
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Ethical behavior.
- Conversant with standard financial management software and systems
- Experience in donors’ accounting procedures (Preferably EU, USAID)
- Attention to detail
Skills and Competencies
- Computer skills, especially on how to efficiently use M.S Office applications e.g., MS Word, Excel, Power-point, Publisher
- Have a high level of integrity.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and should be able to communicate with projects leaders and donor.
- A team player.
- Customer services oriented.
- Efficient communication skills, e.g., proper speaking and writing in English and Swahili languages.
Position: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Reporting to: Programs Manager
Location: Dar es salaam (with possible regular travels countrywide)
- Support the implementation of the M&E system in WMAs with direct link to CWMAC M&E Database
- Collect data in WMAs on a regular basis to measure achievement against the performance indicators.
- In collaboration with WMAs leaders and partners, make follow-up of illegal utilization of the natural resources in WMAs and participate in coordination and implementation of anti-poaching activities
- Assist in creation of Institution strategic partnership with other key stakeholders. This include scanning what is done by other partners/players in WMAs
- Support CWMAC team in proper excursion of projects workplans conforming to all project’s deliverables, indicators and outcomes.
- Check data quality with technical teams and Implementing partners.
- Maintain and administer the CWMAC M&E database; analyse and aggregate findings.
- Assist in facilitating WMAs to propose Hunting Quota to the Director of Wildlife as per existing regulations
- Identify areas where technical support on monitoring, data collection, analysis and reporting are needed. Organize training and in-house coaching on M&E systems as required.
- Identify lessons learned and develop case studies to capture qualitative outputs of the projects in WMAs
- Assist in the development and/or finalization of the project Work Plan and keep it updated in accordance with project activities and timeframes as relevant for the CWMAC strategy.
- Support team in preparing quality project progress reporting and facilitate project midterm review and final evaluation.
- Develop baseline data for all new projects and align to the CWMAC strategic Plan for all indicators.
- Facilitate projects designs of new projects and participate in proposal and concept development for project in the landscape
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned Qualifications
- Education: A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Natural Resources Management, Wildlife Management, Economics, Environmental Science, Monitoring and Evaluation and Project Management. A Masters in any of the above field is an added advantage
- Experience: Experience in designing, implementing, and operating big program M&E systems from initiation to closeout stages, Experience in managing and providing training to communities on CBNRM related issues, Minimum of three (3) years of professional experience in an M&E position responsible for implementing M&E activities of international development projects, Experience in working with or close with WMAs in Tanzania and Knowledge of the major evaluation methodologies (e.g., qualitative, quantitative, mixed method, and impact) and data collection and analysis methodologies.
- Communication: Excellent written and spoken command of English and Swahili languages, good moderation, facilitation and training skills and good computer applications skills,
Position: Administrative Assistant
Reporting to: Finance and Administration Manager
Location: Dar es salaam
Overall purpose of the role:
Responsible for performing general Human Resources and Administration functions, playing a key role in the overall HR functions including staff recruitment, contracts preparations, staff leaves/attendance and time-sheets tracking.
This role is geared to ensures compliance to CWMAC procedures and guidelines. The role contributes to the implementation of CWMAC strategy and systems, which are translated into action plans and day-to-day tasks.
READ=> MATOKEO YA KIDATO CHA NNE 2022/2023
Human Resources Management
- Assist in ensuring staff compliance with CWMAC human resources polices and regulations
- Ensure that leave, recruitment, and training trackers are updated on a regular basis.
- Monitor staff attendance and ensure that all staff timesheets are submitted and filed on time.
- Assist in communicating with interview candidates and scheduling for tests and interviews.
- Prepare employee contracts.
- Responsible for ensuring the following are accurate, complete, and up to date: personnel files, administration of health insurance scheme, social security,
- Assist managers and staff on effective performance management and administer the collation of performance management documentation 8. Ensure new staff receive an appropriate orientation and induction.
- Ensure clearance and debriefing is carried out for exiting staff.
- Assist in processing and tracking Staff employment contracts, job applications and other necessary recruitment documents including JDs
- Advise on general staff issues, i.e. Training need, staffing level for National staff as well as Incentive staff.
- Support in coordinating administrative support for visitors and partners coming to the office and/or in Dar es salaam (for those coming from outside Dar es salaam).
- Ensure that all office systems and equipment (power, water, telephone, photocopier, fax, etc.) are in good working order.
- Payment of office bills.
- Responsible for office supplies.
- Manage all contract arrangements with lessors and ensuring that contractual obligations are adhered to.
- Establish and manage central mail recording system and filing system.
- Ensure that CWMAC staff have Identification cards (ID) with the period of validity in accordance with the employment contract.
- Assist in all required administrative and secretarial work, including typing documents/reports, filling correspondence, photocopying and supplying resource materials, drafting letters and other materials (e.g. memos) etc.
- Maintain smooth flow of information and communication in the office receiving and channeling all correspondence to the appropriate persons internally and externally
- Support in organizing the CWMAC meetings- on weekly basis and other meetings including monthly staff meetings as scheduled and prepare related minutes.
- Support the reception team in ensuring that visitors are received with courtesy interviewed and is directed accordingly. Ensure that the reception team Controls Telephone and channels to appropriate offices and prepare telephone and fax bills on monthly basis.
- Ensure quality management of assets and other items procured including stationery and office equipment.
- Responsible for necessary repairs & maintenance in a timely manner in coordination with the logistics staff.
- Support in ensuring that all staff have adequate and habitable office space and identify industrial hazards within the working space
- Support in making bookings for meetings for both programs and operations teams as requested and ensure participant’s lists are generated prior to the execution of the activity
- Track all PRs received from programs, and make follow up accordingly
- Education: Bachelor degree or advanced diploma in Business Administration, Public Administration, Human Resources management or related field or equivalent qualification.
- Experience: Proven three years’ experience in administration related duties or human resources duties.
- Communication: A good command of English and Kiswahili languages. Skills on other international languages is an added advantage.
Nafasi nyingine za kazi
Insurance Job | Ajira za Insurance Tanzania
procurements and supply Jobs in Tanzania
Records management jobs Tanzania
Human Resource Job in Tanzania
Nafasi za Kazi Business Administration|Business Administration jobs in Tanzania
Banking and Finance jobs in Tanzania
GENERAL COMPETENCIES TO ALL POSITIONS
- Strong analytical skills including analysis of both quantitative and qualitative data
- Ability to work in a team and good interpersonal skills.
- Good computer applications skills.
- Good organisational and time management skills required to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision.
- Ability to work under time pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in diversified environments and culture.
- Willing to travel extensively outside work station.
CWMAC is an equal opportunity employer which has zero tolerance on gender biases, discrimination and harassment of any kind at the work place and during recruitment. All employment decisions are based solely on job requirements and individual qualifications, and our recruitment process is governed by the labor laws of Tanzania.
Mode of Application
All candidates who meet the above job requirements should send their application letters together with their detailed curriculum vitae (CVs) showing contact addresses including email, three (3) referees, telephone/cell phone numbers and copies of academic and professional certificates to the email address below.
The deadline for this application is 23:59hrs on Friday, 6th January 2023. All e-mail application subject lines should include the Job tittle applied. All applications must go through email indicated below. Physical submission of the applications is strictly prohibited. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Applications must be addressed to: –
Chief Executive Officer
Community Wildlife Management Areas Consortium
P.O. BOX 13685
DAR ES SALAAM
JIUNGE GROUP LETU LA TELEGRAM. BONYEZA HAPA