JIUNGE MAGROUP YETU YA WHATSAPP. BONYEZA HAPA
Job Vacancies At Bolt Tanzania May 2023
Position: Operations Manager
Bolt Dar es-Salaam,Tanzania
About the job
Job Vacancies At Bolt Tanzania May 2023 What drives our operations? Our people. We’re looking for an analytical and solutions-driven Operations Manager with excellent leadership and interpersonal skills to help us transform the ride-hailing industry in Tanzania. Your role will have a direct and tangible impact on local operations that you can see in real-time. If you’re ready to take full ownership of your work, disrupt the marketplace, and shape movement patterns in the urban landscape – here’s your chance! You will be reporting directly to the Country Manager, and working closely with other cross-functional/HQ stakeholders to support our mission to make cities more sustainable, accessible, and affordable.
Nafasi nyingine za kazi
Insurance Job | Ajira za Insurance Tanzania
procurements and supply Jobs in Tanzania
Records management jobs Tanzania
Human Resource Job in Tanzania
Nafasi za Kazi Business Administration|Business Administration jobs in Tanzania
Banking and Finance jobs in Tanzania
Your daily adventures will include:
- Managing and support the operations team by defining precise local operational processes with a focus on strong operational execution and results
- Developing strategies to strengthen driver’s value proposition to continually grow our supply base, performance, quality, compliance and retention
- Actively leading and/or supporting expansion across the rest of the country
- Hands-on supply management – working autonomously and taking initiatives with your team through the stages of fleet acquisition, conversion and activation
- Analysing data – you will monitor our city operations metrics to ensure marketplace health between all stakeholders
- Identifying trends, risks and improvement opportunities on a local level that may impact the business
- Advising and closely collaborate with HQ teams such as Product, Legal or Marketing to develop and execute key initiatives that drive growth and efficiency
- Taking ownership of Bolt’s growth by ensuring both local operations and HQ teams support and collaborate actively with each other to meet business goals
What we’re looking for:
- You have 5+ years experience in management & high-growth environment
- You have a strong sense of ownership with a hands-on approach
- A data-driven analytical mindset (Excel skills is a must)
- You are a strong leader and collaborator with excellent negotiation and communication skills (both verbal and written) in English & Swahili
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Engineering or other analytical subjects
- You are comfortable with developing analytical and decision frameworks to support your strategies and decisions
- You are a hustler, not stopping after several obstacles a day
- You are passionate about new technologies and ride-hailing
You will get extra credit for:
- Experience in the sharing economy, transportation industry, tech, startups, distribution or a dynamic high-growth company
- Experience in product launches or running a business
Why you’ll love it here:
- Play a direct role in shaping the future of mobility.
- Impact millions of customers and partners in 500+ cities across 45 countries.
- Make your mark at one of the fastest-growing organisations in Europe.
- Work in fast-moving autonomous teams with some of the smartest people in the world.
- Accelerate your professional growth and enjoy unique career opportunities.
- Get a rewarding salary and stock option package that lets you focus on doing your best work.
- Enjoy health care coverage, and plenty of other perks.*Some perks may differ depending on your location.
MODE OF APPLICATION
JIUNGE GROUP LETU LA TELEGRAM. BONYEZA HAPA