JIUNGE NASI WHATSAPP TU FOLLOW. BONYEZA HAPA
Job Vacancies At Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL)-2 Aviation Security Assistants II
2 Aviation Security Assistants II
Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL)
Dar es Salaam
Job Vacancies At Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL)-2 Aviation Security Assistants II Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is expanding its network to meet the needs of its Business Strategy which focus on sustaining the recorded achievements and remain an airline of choice that meets and exceeds customers’ expectations in line of its mission of provision of reliable, safe and high-quality services. Therefore, applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill the positions mentioned below:
POSITION: Aviation Security Assistant II (2 Posts)
- Must be a holder of an Advanced Secondary School Certificate or a Diploma preferably in Law plus training/certification on military/militia or its equivalent qualifications from recognized institution.
- Must have Aviation Security Screener Training
- Training in Cargo and Mail Security, Airport Security or Security Quality Control will be an added advantage.
- Ensure proper access control of staff, authorized persons and vehicles to aircrafts
- Conduct aircraft security searches and checks as appropriate
- Ensure that security personnel from outsourced security service providers are appropriately deployed and
- supervised to ensure for security of aircrafts, passengers, baggage, cargo and mail.
Ensure Revenue Integrity.
- Report and record all incidents in the OB for management follow up
- Brief and debrief outsourced security on security matters to ensure they understand and implement the instructions.
- Ensure safe and secure handling and carriage of firearms in compliance with company security program
- Prepare daily shift security operations report to ensure that there is proper follow up and action on any issues arising in course of duty.
- Ensure safe custody and accountability of Lost and Found property until reclaimed by the rightful owner or otherwise disposed off according to company policy.
- Act as duty shift in-charge
- Perform any other official duty as may be assigned by your Supervisor
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Five (5) years contract with attractive remuneration and Fringe Benefits as per ATCL Salary structure and Incentive Scheme.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the applications attached with the following:
- A detailed curriculum vitae (CV);
- Certified copies of all certificates (including Secondary School and birth certificate), and other relevant certificates and licenses. (Tanzanian applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities i.e Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA))
- Two recent passport size photographs:
- Names and addresses of at least two reputable referees;
- Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone numbers.
- The applicant must indicate willingness to work upcountry when need be.
- Note: Misrepresentation of facts and qualifications during application shall warrant legal consequences.
- Previous applicants may re-apply.
Applicants should reach the undersigned within 14 days from the first date of this announcement: –
MANAGING DIRECTOR & CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O. BOX 543,
DAR ES SALAAM
Note: Submit your Application Via POST