Job Vacancy at Tridge Tanzania- Warehouse Associate
Position: Warehouse Associate
About the job
Job Vacancy at Tridge Tanzania- Warehouse Associate Tridge is a global agricultural trading platform that makes cross-border trade easy and frictionless. With our proprietary global sourcing hub, we go beyond matching buyers and sellers of 15,000 agricultural goods. This is facilitated through our one-stop fulfillment service that includes due diligence, supplier certificate verification, contract negotiation, packaging, shipping, customs, and many more. Powering the global sourcing hub is our data and intelligence services. Our exclusive database covers 11 million data points of agricultural goods and collects 50,000 data points each day. With greater transparency and real-time updates in price, quality, and trade volumes, Tridge removes the information asymmetry prevalent in many markets.
A Warehouse Associate (WA) will act as a key figure of Tridge’s operation in the country, oversee and further develop a vital part of the supply chain. The WA will work closely with the Warehouse Manager to continuously adapt and enhance the process to ensure the company’s quality and service standards. A high level of ownership, a result-oriented performance, and a genuine willingness to build and maintain an efficient and sustainable logistic process with the goal to have an impact in the market aligned with Tridge’s vision & mission.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Fostering and maintaining relationships with logistic companies to meet inflow and dispatch of goods
- Support Warehouse Manager with supervising inflow and outflow processes such as weighing being conducted by Store Manager and labourers when goods are being delivered and when they are being dispatched
- Liaise with Tridge HQ for all buyer orders and logging of goods
- Ensure the Warehouse environment meets standards at all times to maintain the quality of goods
- Mentor subordinates to optimize their capabilities
- Utilize cloud-based Warehouse system for HQ to see what stock is available, which quality grades etc.
- Support Warehouse Manager with Liaising with HQ and EM’s on capacity status, i.e. EM’s providing stock inflow when the Warehouse has enough capacity and ensuring HQ is aware when goods need to be moved out and exported
- Ensure all export documents are in place in collaboration with all relevant authorities and agencies
- Pre-empt issues and challenges that may arise that will inhibit smooth operations
- Identifying operational risk and mitigating them where possible
- Support Warehouse Manager with Preparing regular reports for HQ
- 2 – 4 years Experience in Warehouse supervision required
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in the local language
- Living in the country where you are applying for this position
- Spoken and written English skills of business level or higher recommended
- Understanding of agricultural value chain in the global trade business
- College degree in business administration, international business, international relationships, agriculture or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency in warehouse management softwares and systems
- Experience in Agri-trading or international commerce trading
Working at Tridge provides the following Extra Benefits:
- International Environment: You will be part of a truly multinational team and part of our global trade process. You will help export goods to all parts of the world and broaden your professional and personal horizon & network.
- Career Advancement: You will enhance career skills by encountering and overcoming challenges in working with the fast-growing team. Join us in our mission to make disruptions and solve inefficiencies in the traditional trading industry.
Get to know more about Tridge from our press release:Ajira Mpya Kila Siku Kwenye Simu Yako.
Jiunge Nasi Telegram⇒Bonyeza Hapa