Job Opportunity at SanLam General Insurance May 2021
Job Opportunity at SanLam General Insurance May 2021 We’re in the business of planning for tomorrow. We do this by truly appreciating the value of money and turning the materials we’re given into something more. It’s our trade and it is something we are passionate about. That’s what makes us to live with Confidence™ as Sanlam Emerging Markets. If you would like to join us, SanLam General Insurance Tanzania Limited seeks to recruit qualified and experienced professional in the following vacancies:
Business Development Technician-Bancassurance
Reporting to the Business Development Manager-Brokers & Bancassurance, Business Development Technician- Bancassurance plays a key role in the Organization’s business growth and operational plans.
- Daily servicing of clients to nurture the relationship between the company, Banks, and Brokers.
- Provide support services and training to Staff responsible for issuing covers within Bancassurance partners.
- Follow up on quotations to close business and to get feedback.
- Conduct market intelligence to get information crucial for the development of the Broker and Bancassurance channels
- Prospect New business, submit terms and close to meet set targets.
- Establish relationships with key Bancassurance partners.
- Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, informing and ensuring compliance to the insurance act, internal Sanlam policies and policy standards)
Minimum qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in insurance & Risk Management from reputable Higher Learning Institution or any other relevant Sales qualification
- Minimum of 1 year working experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates who meet the minimum qualifications should apply to the Chief Executive Officer, Sanlam General Insurance (Tanzania) Limited, Amani Place, 4th Floor, Ohio Street House, P.O. Box 21228, Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania not later than Friday, 7th May 2021. Email: email@example.com
NB: Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for submitting the application is 7 May 2021.