Configuration Application Security Officer OF ICT
CRDB Bank Plc is inviting applications from qualified and experienced candidates to fill the vacant positions existing in the Department of ICT.
The Bank seeks to recruit highly competent, self-motivated and professional individuals to fill the following positions:
Configuration Application Security Officer.
Daily monitoring of the IT Infrastructure using security technical expertise and looking for patterns and potential issues, this includes working in close connection with Senior ICT Management.
- Ensure provision of relevant IT documents and procedures for use as evidence toward the commitment to meeting full compliance with Information Governance and data security requirements.
- Responsible for the technical IT security strategy, proposing and implementing systems and processes to continuously reduce the risks and effects of hacking and cyber-crime.
- Responsible for the subsequent hardening of IT systems based on results of regular tests.
- In control of monitoring, analysis and escalation of incidents through logs review.
- Administrate and monitor using specific IT Network Security applications including [but not limited to] the company -wide antivirus, email encryption, file encryption, firewall logs, file screening, server audit, and host protection systems. This requires continuous re-assessment of suitability for purpose and making or recommending any required changes.
- Implementing and maintaining security policies, standards and procedures, consistent with industry best practices, to protect against unauthorized access, modification and destruction of data, systems, networks and service.
- Enhance physical security access to sensitive IT Assets.
- To prepare and undertake acceptance test plans for each component of the infrastructure delivered also ensuring compliance of these systems with the security requirements of the bank.
- Hardening of all IT assets before promotion to production environment. Formal checklist will be used for installation/changes of any configuration in the banks environment this is for a new/existing setup.
- Monitoring of all IT assets on configuration integrity in order to proactive manage the bank’s environment.
- Work with different units in the department to reduce application configurations risk.The SMIS, HISG, DICT, and Executive Management may assign other assignments as needed.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Information Systems(IS), Computer Science, Computer Systems Technology or related academic field.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in Configuration Application Security.
- IT Security professional certifications, CISA, CISSP, CEH etc. will be an added advantage.
- Extensive IT knowledge across many of the below areas:
- IT desktop applications, Computer technology.
- Operating systems (Windows, LINUX, Red hat, AIX).
- Networking & Database technology.
- IT Security & Virtualization.
- Microsoft Server and Supporting Services.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Report writing skills and procedure /policy development.
- Good time management.
- Ability to organize self and others and to work on own initiative.
- Up to date knowledge of technical applications.
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions.
- Experience of working in a deadline-oriented incident management environment managing multiple issues simultaneously.
CRDB BANK PLC offers competitive remuneration and benefits. Successful candidates will receive attractive and competitive packages commensurate with demands of the position.
Mode of Application & Closing Date
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit an Application Letter accompanied with a detailed up to date CV with two work-related referees addressed to the below email with a clear subject of the position applied for not later than 30th March 2020. Hard copies will not be accepted. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLY TO email@example.com
Jiunge Nasi Telegram⇒Bonyeza Hapa