Job Opportunity at Alliance Life Assurance Limited – Claims Administrator July 2022
Dar es Salaam
Alliance Life Assurance Ltd
Think Life, Think Alliance Life
Location: Dar es Salaam
Reports to: Assistant Technical Manager
Job Opportunity at Alliance Life Assurance Limited – Claims Administrator July 2022 Alliance Life Assurance Ltd was established in 2010 as the first locally privately owned Life Insurance Company in Tanzania. The company has spread its sphere of influence throughout the region to become one of the leading insurance and financial services companies in East Africa providing life insurance solutions to both corporate and individuals. Alliance Life is highly rated in leadership, innovation, customer service, and risk management.The company is looking for Life Insurance Claims Administrator to join the Team. As a Claims Administrator, you will be responsible to process life insurance claims and liaising with service providers and other stakeholders to carry out smooth claims assessment and processing. You will also be required to support the team in contributing towards the growth of the Business. The Claims Administrator will report to the Assistant Technical Manager and will be based in Dar es Salaam.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Claims processing and payment
- Acknowledgement of claim notifications within given timelines.
- Timely processing and administration of all claims following decision for claim eligibility for payment.
- Referral and coordination of claims with the reinsurers, assessors and other stakeholders.
- Follow-up with Finance department on claims payment, release of payments and corresponding documents.
- Report on claims paid and outstanding claims.
- Review of all outstanding claims and follow-up to be done from clients, on the requirement of claims supporting documents.
- Data Management – Ensuring data relating to the claims is accurately and continuously updated, well maintained and handled with utmost confidentiality;
- Continuous maintenance and updating of claims register.
- Records management – ensuring all data relating to claims are accurately and timely filed in hard and soft copy.
- Any other tasks that may be assigned by the management.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Bachelor Degree preferably in Insurance and Risk Management, Business related field, or Medical related field.
- Certificate of Proficiency (COP) in Insurance.
- Computer literacy including MS Office proficiency.
- Certificate, Diploma or Advanced Diploma in CII will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in claims, preferably in life insurance.
- Good understanding of Insurance principles and practices in Tanzania
- Strong analytical and detailed-oriented aptitude with a high degree of accuracy and attention to details.
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions, prescribed methodology, and standard operating procedures.
- Strong communication, report writing and interpersonal skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Strong time management skills, must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Must comply with the policies and procedures of the company.
- Ability to portray high level of integrity and professionalism, including well-groomed appearance.
People who are differently abled (also known as people with disabilities) are highly encouraged to apply for this position.
MODE OF APPLICATION
If you are confident that you match the above mentioned criteria please send your detailed C.V stating your name and position in the subject line to: email@example.com
Deadline to submit your application is Sunday, 10th July 2022. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Jiunge Nasi Telegram⇒Bonyeza Hapa