Job opportunities at Nmb Bank Plc December 2020 At NMB we believe that our clients and employees make our stronghold and when they achieve their ambitions, we do too. To accomplish this we need individuals with creative and innovative solutions who are willing to go the extra mile for their future, our clients and the bank. We promise to provide you with a world of opportunities for personal growth within a culture that is based on co-operation in every section of our business countrywide. We believe that the steps we take together are the ones that take us further.
POSITION:Head; Transactional Banking
Responsible for creation and of transactional related solutions to wholesale banking customers, including. Government, Corporate, Institutional, Agribusiness, SMEs in the areas of Trade Finance, Cash Management, Electronic Banking, Product development and Transactional Services.
- Participate on any transactional related offerings, including trade finance, lending decisions, ALCO, technology related offerings, service improvements, marketing of solutions,
- Deciding on pricing strategy for segments, individual customers
- Provide necessary notices to government/regulators and public of product changes
- Lliaise with Operations Centers, regularly reviewing all operational standards for product profitability, and identifying skills gaps
- Review and feedback into customer satisfaction surveys, responding to customer complaints.
- Liaise with People Development and Sales Management functions to design and deliver appropriate training, and give input into sales strategies.
- Participate in promotion of banking products, design of selling programs, and actually participate on sales
- Manage a team that is creative and go with the top notch of the market on the transactional solutions. Achieve a 50%-50% split between Interest income and non-interest income.
- A comprehensive understanding of banking market, practical knowledge of Trade finance, cash management, operations, branch operations, credit skills.
- General knowledge on Tanzania legal framework.
- Strong knowledge on transactional banking products for wholesale Banking
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Swahili
- Strong computer skills; proficient in outlook, word, excel and power point
- Presentation skills
- Managerial and leadership skills (Analytical, Conceptual and resourcefulness)
- Networking skills for both internal and external customers
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Hard working, enthusiastic, dedicated, and goal oriented
- Team-working: building and developing high performance teams especially the more interaction group of branches.
- Able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies in developing and revamping products
- Proven sales track record; passion for selling and keen to see results.
- 36 Job opportunities at Manyanya Oil Limited Tunduma
- Ajira Portal-Utumishi Psrs-Ajira Serikalini-Government Jobs in Tanzania
- PDF Form one Joining Instructions 2021 Lindi Region 2021
- PDF Form one Joining Instructions 2021 Mwanza Region 2021
- PDF Form one Joining Instructions 2021 Dar es salaam Region 2021
- T-General Accountant Job At HJFMRI December 2020
- Medical Doctor Job At B&B Specialized Healthcare LimitedDecember 2020
- Form one selections 2021 |Wanafunzi waliochaguliwa kujiunga Form one 2021
- Form one selections 2021 | Shule walizopangiwa form one 2021
- Form one Joining Instructions 2021 | Form one selections 2021
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Business management, preferably finance or economics, Certified Professional Banker
- Master’s degree in business administration and or management is preferred
- A minimum of 10 years’ relevant working experience, 7 of which must be at senior managerial level
- At least 2 years relevant experience in transactional banking products business.
NMB Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please be advised that if you are not contacted within 14 working days of the advert closing date then you have not been shortlisted.
“NMB Bank Plc does not charge any fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it”.
The deadline for submitting the application is 04 January, 2020