Job Opportunities At Mkuranga District Council-Drivers April 2022
Job Opportunities At Mkuranga District Council-Drivers April 2022 www mkuranga dc go tz Mkuranga District Council was formally established when it was gazetted on 1st Julay 1995 in Pwani region. It was created out of the old Kisarawe District also a district of Pwani region. It is one of the seven councils that form the Pwani Region.
The executive director of Mkuranga district council announces qualified Tanzanians to apply for job vacancies in Driver II for a one-year contract with the criteria set out below.
DRIVER GRADE II (Sixth place)
Qualifications and Experience
- Must have a Form IV pass certificate and a Grade E or C1 Driver’s driver’s license which he has worked for at least one year without causing an accident.
- Must have attended a basic driving training course provided by the Vocational Training Academy (VETA) or another government-recognized college.
- Applicants with a certificate of technical testing will be considered first.
- Must be at least 18 years old and not older than 45 years.
- Must be registered with the National Identification Authority (NIDA) with a card or registration number
- Inspect the vehicle before and after the trip to determine the safety condition of the vehicle
- Taking staff to various places on business trips
- Carrying out minor car repairs.
- Collect and distribute various documents
- Fill in and keep all travel information in the travel register
- Car cleaning.
- Perform other duties as directed by his supervisor
How to Apply For Driving Jobs at Mkuranga District Council
Application letters accompanied by a copy of certified Education and Professional Certificates, Applicant Profile (CV), NIDA ID number or NIDA number should be written on the applicant’s profile, Two “Passport size” photographs and telephone numbers should be sent to:
Halmashauri ya Wilaya,
The deadline for applications is 27/04/2022 at 9:30 PM
Pokea Taarifa za Ajira Mpya Kila Siku Kwenye Simu Yako.
Jiunge Nasi Telegram⇒Bonyeza Hapa