Job Opportunities at Judicial Services Commission June 2022
Job Opportunities at Judicial Services Commission June 2022 The Judicial Service Commission is a body created in accordance with paragraph 112 (1) of the Constitution of the United Republic of Tanzania for the year 1977. In addition, Judicial Administration Act No. 4/2011 gives the Commission of Judicial Service responsible for recruiting staff of various cadres of the Court of Tanzania and its other responsibilities.
The Judiciary of Tanzania is the system of courts that interprets and applies the law in Tanzania. The current judiciary bases its foundation to the constitution of the United Republic of Tanzania of 1977. Under the Constitution of Tanzania, Justices and Magistrates are independent of the government and subject only to the Constitution and the law. The country has a dual juristition system where there is a judicial structure responsible for Tanzania Mainland and another for Zanzibar.
The Court of Appeal of the United Republic was established in 1979 as the final appellate judicial body with jurisdiction over the entire union. Mission To carry out the administration of Justice to the general public in dealing with disposal of cases effectively and efficiently.
The Institution is hiring for new vacant positions. Download the PDF Document attached below to read full details:
The applicant must follow the procedure and procedure set by various governmental and non-governmental institutions to obtain appropriate services and refrain from using persons not involved in the service of the respective Institutions to facilitate obtaining valid and timely documents for court brokerage applications and distribution of court.
An applicant for a judicial brokerage should refrain from registering a company in the name of a Judicial Broker as judicial brokerage is individually designated by the Judicial Brokerage firm
mportant Information for Applicants of All Cadres;
11.0 Consider the following when completing the electronic form: –
- – Electically upload all education and training certificates as well as results of such certificates as you will need on the application form.
- – Upload a birth certificate.
- – Upload a color passport (Passport size) to the application form.
- – Specify National Identification Numbers (NIDA).
- – Upload other documents as the form will direct you depending on the job
12.0 It is emphasized that:
- Applicant to be a Citizen of Tanzania.
- These are new job opportunities for employees who are already employed permanent officers in the Public Service are not eligible to apply for these positions.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old and not older than 44 years and he or she has never been convicted of any criminal offense or imprisoned.
- Applicants who win the interview and are hired will be employees of Tanzanian courts and they should be ready to be assigned to the facility anything with open space within the State.
- Applicants who have studied abroad should attach proof of their credentials from TCU / NACTE. Failing to comply with this request will not be addressed.
- Applicants who have undergone Computer training should attach certificates of that training.
- Applicants who have been dismissed / dismissed from the Service The public should not pray.
- Applicants who do not have the specified qualifications and who do not comply with the conditions the above mentioned their application will not be processed.
- Applicants who will provide false information such as their age, education them or the places they once worked and it was discovered even if they will be employed they will be fired including strict legal action taken.
Nafasi 207 za kazi Tume ya Utumishi wa Mahakama June 2022Ajira Mpya Kila Siku Kwenye Simu Yako.
Jiunge Nasi Telegram⇒Bonyeza Hapa