JIUNGE NASI WHATSAPP TU FOLLOW. BONYEZA HAPA
Jinsi Ya Kujisajili Na SimBanking App CRDB |How To Register CRDB SimBanking
Jinsi Ya Kujisajili Na SimBanking App CRDB |How To Register CRDB SimBanking Welcome Ajiraforum.com in this Jinsi Ya Kujisajili Na SimBanking App CRDB Article your going to get Complete Guide and Steps on How To Register CRDB SimBanking.
- Carry your bank with you anywhere you go and enjoy hassle-free banking 24/7 with SimBanking.
- Through our SimBanking service, you can carry out any type of transaction using your mobile phone.
- Intra-Bank Funds Transfer to any bank account within CRDB Bank network
Funds transfer to mobile money
- Bills Payments (Brela, TPA, TRA, Luku, Dawasco/Moruwasa, Startimes, SUA etc.)
- Airtime purchase for yourself and others
- Ability to send money to people with no bank accounts or ATM cards (Cardless)
- Access to Salary Advance
- Balance and Mini statement inquiry
- Alerts (notifications of TemboCards/Visa/ MasterCard usage).
- Bilingual, allowing you the choice of Kiswahili or English.
- You can access your accounts anywhere, anytime
- You can transfer funds to your loved ones without hassles
- You can pay your bills at your convenience
- Pay business partners and suppliers without stress and do your transactions around the clock
- Maximize the use of your mobile phone
How to Register CRDB SimBanking
There are three ways to register on SimBanking;
- Dial *150*03# on your mobile number and then follow the instruction to self register
- Visit any CRDB Bank ATM with your TemboCard to register yourself. See more details on how to register HERE
- If you do not have a TemboCard, please visit any branch to register.
- SimBanking is 100 percent safe. Your PIN is necessary for all SimBanking transactions. Every time a user wants to access the service, a PIN is required. As a result, even if someone else gets access to your phone, they are unable to use SimBanking without your PIN.