Nafasi za Kazi Vodacom-HR Services Manager
HR Services Manager
Joining Vodacom is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them through helping them give time and money to the charities they love.
And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer flexibility in how you work that helps you do your job in a way that suits you, opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career and a choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
Accountable for the operational delivery of HR Services, aligned with the People Strategy and partnering with the HR Business Partners and Centres of Expertise. To provide advisory services to employees on HR policies and processes, to drive excellent employee experience, act as the communication conduit between HR and Management and to drive a culture of process improvement while ensuring high quality of HR services in terms of accuracy and adherence to service level norms.
- Drives continuous process improvement, best practice and operational efficiencies.
- Drive a culture of process improvement, a tight focus on data integrity and an excellent service to HR customers.
- Design and ensure implementation of company policies
- Identify and carve-out HR services and processes at Opco level that may fall under migration to the HR Shared Service Centres.
- Manages and reports the operational delivery of HR Services to agreed Service Levels and People Plans
- Accountable for ensuring compliance to all relevant HR policies, processes and practices
- To provide a high quality Working Practice Administration (WPA) service to the business. This includes operational delivery, driving data quality and integrity as per global requirements.
- Ensure that staff data is up to date in HR systems and continuously improve HR data integrity.
- Proactively be hands on in implementation of HR systems and processes.
- Monitor internal HR systems and databases
- Act as a point of contact for all third party service providers to ensure that the service offered to employees meets the expectations and needs.
- Working in partnership with HRBPs, other areas of HR and management to provide a seamless service to internal customers
- Provide a high quality HR Administration service to the Centres of Expertise (CoE) and Human Resources (HR) teams, covering key focus areas with specific deliverables.
- Work closely with all relevant stakeholders (incl. HRBPs and management) on future Transformation/Transition plans.
- Act as the representative of HR Department in key initiatives that drive business continuity.
- Decision making
- Analytical Skills
- Innovation and Creativity
- Communication & Planning
- Problem Solving
- Results orientated
Qualifications AND Experience:
- Degree in Human Resources /Business Administration/Related field
- At least 2 years of relevant HR experience at a Supervisory level.
- Practical experience on HR Information Systems.
- Good understanding of global and local HR best practices
- At least 3 years’ applicable experience as a Human Resources generalist, delivering an end-to-end service
- Service Delivery
- Employee Experience
- HR Transformation
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.