How to check Liberia WAEC – WASSCE Results 2022 results.liberiawaec.org 2023
How to check Liberia WAEC – WASSCE Results 2022 results.liberiawaec.org 2023 The West African Examinations Council, a non-profit-making organization, with its headquarters in Accra, Ghana, was established in 1952 after the Governments of Ghana (then Gold Coast), Nigeria, Sierra Leone and The Gambia enacted the West African Examinations Council Ordinances in 1951. Liberia became the fifth member of the Council in 1974. In this article, you can check your WAEC result 2021 for all classes in Liberia. You can search your result roll no. wise or name wise whatever you want. You can also navigate using the Link given below to check your WAEC result 2021. The result is something that always scares the students, and if it is a WAEC exam result, then I am sure you must be sweating out there. But whatever the result be, you must stay calm.
Steps to view WAEC result without using scratch card
All the students who appeared for WAEC exams this year, they can check their WAEC results 2021 by using link below. Please note that the official result page of WAEC, may take time to load. Therefore, students are requested to be patient.
How can I check my Waec Result Online 2022?
- Go to http://results.liberiawaec.org/
- Enter your 9-Digit Candidate Number for L P S C E , L J H S C E and L S H S C E or 10-Digit Candidate Number for W A S S C E.
- Select the Examination Type e.g. L P S C E, L J H S C E.
- Select the Year of the Examination
Note: Only the years for which available results are displayed.
- If you have selected L S H S C E (Resitter) as Examination Type and Examination Year that is 2009 and below, you are required to enter the Year of First Sitting
- Enter your 10-Digit Scratchcard Serial Number. This can be found on the reverse side of your scratchcard e.g. L100000001.
- Enter your 12-Digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) found on the reverse side of your scratchcard. e.g. 123456789012
- Select the “Send a copy to Email?” checkbox if you wish to have a copy of your result sent to your email box.
- Enter a valid Email Address if you selected the “Send a copy to Email?” option.
- Click on the Submit button and wait for your results to be displayed in a popup window. This may take several minutes depending on traffic.
All the students are requested to have patience as the result page may take time to load due to slow server speed.