How to check 2022 JAMB UTME result for free without scratch card and print result slip 2023
How to check 2022 JAMB UTME result for free without scratch card and print result slip 2023 This article provide information concerning on How to check Jamb UTME Results online, How to check Jamb UTME CBT Results by using Jamb profile,to UTME Results by using Jamb registration Number,How to check Jamb Admission status, How to check Jamb Results via sms And How to print Original Jamb results.
How to Check 2022 JAMB Result Online.
Step 1: You are to visit the JAMB result checking website http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/CheckUTMEResults.
Step 2: When the UTME result checker loads up, in the blank box which is below the JAMB Logo, type in your JAMB Registration Number/Email Address which you used during your UTME Registration.
Step 3: Below the box where you typed in either your JAMB Reg or Email ID, click on the ‘Check My Results’ button.
If your result has been uploaded, the JAMB website will load your result on your device screen.
How to Check JAMB UTME CBT Result Using JAMB Profile.
Are you aware that you can also check your UTME Result through your JAMB Profile? Yes, it is mandatory that all candidates who registered for the 2021 UTME must a Profile on the JAMB portal. Through the jamb profile, there is quite a lot to accomplish. You can accept your admission through JAMB Cap, check jamb result, buy Jamb change of form, etc.
However, today I will be showing you how to check your JAMB result through your JAMB Profile.
Step 1. You are to login to your JAMB profile here https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility_/
Step 2. When the portal loads up, enter the email address you provided during your UTME Registration, your password, and click on “Login”
Step 3. Click on http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/CheckUTMEResults and enter your Registration Number or email address to check your result.
Note: Please take note that checking your JAMB result through your JAMB profile is 100% free.
All 2021 Participants should take note that the JAMB UTME results are released in batches. If after you enter your Registration number or email address in the empty column and the portal returns with ‘You Do Not Have Any Result Yet’, that implies your result is not yet ready.
The solution is for you to check back later using any of the guides provided.
Check UTME Result With JAMB Registration Number.
Here in this guide, I will be showing you, how to check Your Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB admission scores online using your JAMB Registration number.
Using this podium, we’re happy to appraise all candidates who sat for the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), that they can now check their admission status using the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) admission official website.
How to Check JAMB Admission Status.
Please note that during the next few days after Jamb releases the result of all candidates who participated in the exercise, checking your scores will be free.
1. To check your performance and scores, you’ll need to visit the JAMB Admission Status checking portal here → https://www.jamb.org.ng/ExamSlipPrinting3/CheckUTMEResults
2. When the portal loads up on your device, you’re required to enter your JAMB registration number in the column provided.
3. Then click on the ‘Check JAMB Result’ button to access your JAMB scores.
How to check your 2021 JAMB result via SMS
- All the candidates will send UTMERESULT, via SMS, to 55019 with the same number that was used to register for the exam (You need to have a credit balance of at least N50 on your line). The result will be replied to as an SMS immediately.
- If a candidate uses a phone number that was not used for registration, a message will be sent to you saying that the phone number was not used for registration.
- Candidate with results will receive the message, Dear Mr/Miss X, your result is as follows… (and details will be provided).
- If JAMB has withheld your result, a “Result Withheld” message will be sent to the candidate.
- If a candidate belongs to the category being given the benefit of the doubt, the message to the person will be: “Result withheld pending the upload of clarifications/document required from you.”
- If a candidate was absent, he/she would get “CANDIDATE ABSENT” as feedback
If the candidates need to print out their result slip, they would need to follow these easy steps although according to the JAMB website, candidates would need to pay a sum of N1,000 to print their results.
How to Print Original JAMB Result Slip
Login to your JAMB profile through https://www.jamb.gov.ng/EfacilityLogin
Under the list of post Registration e-Facilities (on the left side of the page), click on the “Print Result Slip”
Update: After Checking Your JAMB CBT Result, What Next?
After you have successfully checked your performance, you are required to do the following for your own good.
1. After checking your 2021 UTME Result, ensure that you print out your result slip.
2. Please note that if you have scored more than 200, don’t think you’ve been admitted, instead, you can ensure that you will be admitted into your school of choice for the 2021/2022 academic session by preparing for the post-UTME of your school of choice.
3. If you made any mistake or want to change your course and institution, then don’t hesitate to contact us, using the contact form below.
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) CONTACTSPhone: +2348166335513, +2348123658955
For support: Raise a ticket through our online ticket system Pokea Taarifa za Ajira Mpya Kila Siku Kwenye Simu Yako.
Jiunge Nasi Telegram⇒Bonyeza Hapa