Heslb Kilimanjaro Christian Medical College (KCMUCo) Loan Allocation Status 2022/2023
Heslb Kilimanjaro Christian Medical College (KCMUCo) Loan Allocation Status 2022/2023 In this Article your Going To Get Guide and Steps on How to Track or Check Loan Application Status and Full List of Kilimanjaro Christian Medical College (KCMUCo) Students Allocated for Loan by OLAMS – HESLB this Orodha ya WanafunziKilimanjaro Christian Medical College (KCMUCo) Conatins First Year Student who Applied for the First time and Continues Students The Loan Allocated list Released by Batch ,There Students their name may Appear on First Batch,Second Batch,Third Batch and Others will be Available on Fourth Batch.
The Higher Education Students’ Loans Board (HESLB) is a body corporate established under Act No.9 of 2004 (as amended in 2007, 2014 and 2016) with the objective of assisting needy and eligible Tanzania students to access loans and grants for higher education. The main mandates of HESLB include:
- To assist, on a loan basis, needy students who secure admission in accredited higher learning institutions, but who have no economic power to pay for the costs of their education
- To collect due loans from loan beneficiaries and use it as revolving fund to sustain operations of the Board
- To create synergies through establishing strategic partnerships in student financing ecosystem
- Assume control and management of loan able funds.
- Formulate mechanisms for determining eligibility of students for loans
- Administer and supervise disbursement and repayment of loans offered since 1994
- Issue loans to eligible and needy Higher Education Students
- Keep and maintain the register and other records of loan beneficiaries and amounts granted to them
- Collect repayments for all loans issued to students since 1994 so as to re-lend the funds to other needy Tanzanian students
- Advise the Minister on policy and legal matters related to issuance and recovery of loans to students
- Establish operational linkages between the Board, higher learning institutions, loan beneficiaries and employers for effective issuance and recovery of loanable funds
- Establish and maintain cooperative network between the Board and other local and international stakeholders in higher education, be it Government or non- government institutions
- Conduct research and maintain a databank on other local and external scholarships, sponsorships and awards that may be accessed by Tanzania students
- Perform any other duties conferred by the Board or under the Act or any other written laws.
HESLB How to check Kilimanjaro Christian Medical College (KCMUCo) Loan Application Ststus –SIPA
- Log in to OLAMS HESLB with your Form Four Index Number and password.
- Navigate to the Student Information System.
- Navigate to the Student tab.
- Select application status.
- Check application status.
Dar es Salaam
HESLB House, 1 Kilimo Street,TAZARA Area,
Mandela Road, P.O.Box 76068,
15471 Dar es Salaam,
+255 22 286 4643
+255 22 286 4640
+255 22 286 46430 Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
firstname.lastname@example.org Email to contact us
What to Do if your not Allocated for Loan in All Batch? Kindly Calm Down and Wait for Appeal window will be open soon Prepare your Documents for Appeal window.
Pokea Taarifa za Ajira Mpya Kila Siku Kwenye Simu Yako.
Jiunge Nasi Telegram⇒Bonyeza Hapa