To provide administrative support to the Executive department and ensure good customer care service to visitors to the department for efficient running of the department.
Bachelor’s degree holder in any field
3 years in administration or any other related field like public relations and many other
- PA to the CEO and ensures in the absence of the CEO that urgent issues attended.
- Carry out the administration work of the Executive Department and ensure cleanliness in the department
- Updates the CEO’s diary to ensure that schedules are met and meetings attended in time
- Organize and take minutes during the Board meetings.
- Follow up of the Board resolutions made during the board meetings and ensure that they are implemented in a timely manner.
- Organize, facilitate and coordinate the Board Subcommittee meetings to ensure they take place before the full Board meetings.
- Provide support to the CEO on key assignments and public relations engagements with support from internal Communications.
- Compile monthly, biannual reports and Company updates for the CEO’s review to the Board within the stipulated timelines
- Organize travel for staff in the department and negotiate with service providers on the costs to ensure that expenditure is within budget
- Maintain proper filing system for all records and correspondence for the department
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure that staff trips, accommodation, and airlines and negotiate corporate and discounted rates.
- Organize and coordinate CEO’s, Management, and Board meetings
- Coordinate the drivers and ensure vehicles are well maintained
- Maintain general cleanliness in the office ensuring that ventilation, lighting and safety procedures are adhered to.
- Deliver all Local Purchase orders on time
- Performs any other duties as prescribed by the Management.
Skills & Competencies:
- Good Communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Strong Negotiation skills
- ICT proficiency
- Ability to maintain confidentiality ****