Call for Work/Job Tanzania Ports Authority (TPA) – Tangazo la kuitwa kazini Mamlaka ya Bandari PDFCall for Work/Job Tanzania Ports Authority (TPA) – Tangazo la kuitwa kazini Mamlaka ya Bandari PDF As usual After Interviewd Any job Vacancies the candidate to have thirst to know if they Shortlisted for work this Article Guide you to Check the shortlisted candidates to who passed an interview at mamlaka ya Bandari Tanzania (TPA).
Tanzania Ports Authority (TPA) Overview
The Tanzania Ports Authority (TPA) was established by the Ports Act No. 17 of 2004 as landlord port authority. It operates a system of ports serving the Tanzania hinterland and the landlocked countries of Malawi, Zambia, Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), Burundi, Rwanda and Uganda.
TPA currently performs the role of both a Landlord and Operator with the main functions of promoting the use, development and management of ports and their hinterlands, entering into contracts for the purpose of delegating the powers of the Authority (through licensing and concessioning ports services).
TPA administers a diverse system of Tanzania’s Mainland sea and inland water ways (Lake Ports). The major sea ports are Dar es Salaam, Tanga and Mtwara while smaller sea ports are Kilwa, Lindi, Mafia, Pangani and Bagamoyo. The lake ports under TPA mandate are: on Lake Victoria include Mwanza North and South Ports, Nansio, Kemondo Bay, Bukoba and Musoma: on Lake Tanganyika, are Kigoma and Kasanga: and on Lake Nyasa are Itungi Port, Kiwira, Manda Liuli and Mbamba Bay.
- To establish and coordinate system of Harbours.
- To provide facilities relating to Harbours and provide harbour services.
- With the approval of the Minister, to construct and operate new Harbours.
- To construct, operate and maintain beacons and other navigational aids.
- To carry on the business of stevedore, wharf age or lighter man.
- To act as a warehouseman to store goods, whether or not the goods have been or are to be, handled as cargo or carried by the Authority.
- To consign goods on behalf of the other persons to any place either within or outside the United Republic.
- With the approval of the Minister, to act as carriers of goods or passengers by land or sea.
- To provide amenities or facilities that the Authority considers necessary or desirable for persons making use of the facilities or services.
RECENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES POSTED ON AJIRAFORUM.COM
- Matokeo ya Kidato cha nne Tanzania Kimikoa 2022/2023 | Form Four CSEE Results necta.go.tz
- Job Vacancies at African Union Jobs at African Union January 2023
- Job Vacancies at CCBRT January 2023
- Job Vacancies at Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts January 2023
- 10 Job Vacancies at Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) January 2023
- 112 Form four Government Job At Checmba District Council January 2023
- Job Vacancies at Good Samaritan Cancer Hospital Ifakara January 2023
- Job Vacancies at Kibondo District Council January 2023
- Job Vacancies at KCB Bank Tanzania January 2023
- Nafasi za Kujiunga na ajira za Jeshi la Magereza January 2023
Job Vacancies Tanzania Ports Authority(TPA) November 2022 Job Vacancies Tanzania Ports Authority(TPA) November 2022 This post Contain New Job Vacancies...
13 Trainee Pilots at Tanzania Ports Authority (TPA) November 2022 13 Trainee Pilots at Tanzania Ports Authority (TPA) November 2022...
10 Trainee Marine Engineers at Tanzania Ports Authority (TPA) November 2022 Job Overview Trainee Marine Engineer II – 10 Posts...
AJIRA:Nafasi za Kazi MAMLAKA YA BANDARI (TPA)| Job Vacancies Tanzania Ports Authorities AJIRA:Nafasi za Kazi MAMLAKA YA BANDARI (TPA)| Job...
UTUMISHI: List of Names Called for Interview Tanzania Ports Authority (TPA) May 2022 UTUMISHI: List of Names Called for Interview...
12 Job Vacancies Tanzania Ports Authority (TPA) January 2022 12 Job Vacancies Tanzania Ports Authority (TPA) January 2022 Tanzania Ports...