Absa Insurance claims Contact and Email address
Absa Insurance claims Contact and Email address Welcome to Ajiraforum.com in this you will find Absa insurance Claim Contact Whatsapp number ,Email Address and Form to fill your insuraance claim Especially in South Africa.
How to claim Absa insurance
- DHA1663 – notification of death register.
- Claimant/Beneficiary 1 month bank statement.
Disability cover claim
- Certified copy of insured person’s ID.
- Completed claim form.
- Completed medical report form together with copies of any specialist reports and investigations relating to the claim cause.
We also have the right to ask for additional supporting information from time to time. For example, if the insured person dies within the first two years we might need the following additional information:
- Police report/statement completed by the police.
- Copy of the post-mortem report.
- Result of any forensic laboratory investigations.
- Inquest findings (if appropriate).
- Full verdict in the case of a murder (if appropriate.)
The underwriter of this policy is Absa Life, a registered long-term insurer, and they are ultimately responsible for paying any claims on Smart Care Solutions policies. Smart Care Solutions and Absa Life depend on you and your beneficiaries to be completely truthful both in your original application, and during the claims process.
It is your responsibility to be absolutely truthful with us. We rely on the information you provide to issue your policy and to pay any claims. If you are not absolutely truthful, fail to disclose all relevant information, misrepresent information to us, give us fraudulent information or engage in any act of fraud related to the policy, we can, at our discretion void your policy or change the terms of your policy as we deem appropriate.
If your claim is based on false, incomplete or fraudulent information, we will not be able to pay the claim, and we can, at our discretion, void your policy. If, after we pay a claim, we find that it was based on false, incomplete or fraudulent information, all claim payments must be refunded to us.
Absa insurance Claim Contact
If you’re already a customer, email us at email@example.com or call us on 021 045 1641. If you’re interested in signing up, call us on 021 045 1640
For claims, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 021 045 1641.
If you are not satisfied with your policy or the services provided by Smart Care Solutions on behalf of Absa Life, please email Smart Care Solutions on email@example.com or call on 021 045 1641 so that we can resolve the situation quickly. If your complaint has not been resolved or you are not satisfied with a decision we have made regarding your claim, you can put your complaint in writing and send it to us:
Absa Life Complaints Resolution Committee
PO Box 421
Where your complaint has not been resolved, or where you are not happy with the decision made by the Complaints Resolution Committee, you can contact the relevant Ombudsman using their contact details provided below.
If you feel that Smart Care Solutions has contravened the provisions of the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act, 37 of 2002 (FAIS Act), and/or has rendered financial services in a manner that may affect you adversely, please contact the Smart Care Solutions Compliance Officer at Grant.Young@absa.africa.
9 Grove Ave,
FAQ Absa Insurance Claim
How do I claim Absa claim?
- Speak to one of our agents. Contact Absa Life for any queries or to submit a claim. 0860 227 253.
- Locate an Absa branch. Locate us. We will help you locate your nearest branch with the help of your located based services (your smart device location), we’re smart like that.
Jiunge Nasi Telegram⇒Bonyeza Hapa