Vehicle Drivers (6 positions)
6 Job Vacancies at MDH – Vehicle Drivers January 2021 MDH in collaboration with Ilala, Temeke, Kinondoni, Ubungo and Kigamboni Municipal Councils invite suitable candidates to apply for the position of General Service Drivers under the mentioned Municipal Directors for nine months from January 2021 to September 2021.
Reports to: Transport Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- To facilitate transport needs of MDH staff using the assigned vehicle efficiently.
- To ensure vehicle cleanliness at all times when in use or otherwise and that the vehicle is in good condition before use.
- To carry out periodic vehicle checks to determine, and report maintenance needs timely.
- To drive carefully at all times and ensure safety of passengers, other road users and the vehicle.
- To keep up to date vehicle mileage log, vehicle fuel and service costs records and ensure all required vehicle reports are done accurately and submitted timely.
- To support any other office duties as assigned by the supervisor/ transport officer/ site manager
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to abrupt changes in project/ transport needs at short notices.
procurements and supply Jobs in TanzaniaRecords management jobs Tanzania
Human Resource Job in Tanzania
Nafasi za Kazi Business Administration|Business Administration jobs in Tanzania
Banking and Finance jobs in Tanzania
Driving Job Tanzania
Secretary Job Tanzania
Receptionist Job In Tanzania
Hotel job Tanzania
Hotel job Dar es salaamHotel Jobs ZanzibarHotel Jobs Arusha
Teaching Job Tanzani
- A minimum of Secondary School Education, with good passes in English and Kiswahili
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Kiswahili is essential
- Driving Certificate from a recognized institution, VETA Certificate is an added advantage
- Valid driving license of class ‘B’. Class ‘D’ is added advantage
- At least three (3) years of experience in driving with public or private sector
- Honest, Trustworthy and able to maintain confidentiality.
- Proven good record of integrity, innovativeness, hardworking and self confidence
- Ability to record and keep trip information as trained
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Ability and willingness to work for long hours even outside working hours.
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to abrupt changes in Project at short notices
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates must be Tanzanian citizen; they should submit their application letters, CVs, Certified photocopies of certificates; introduction letters from chairman of the local government and from two referees. Applications should be submitted by 10 January, 2021 to the SHRO, Dar es Salaam Sub-grantee through e-mail email@example.com or drop by hand at MDH HQ, Mikocheni near New Regency Park Hotel.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
No Applicant is required to pay any fee at any stage of the recruitment process.