3 Job Opportunities at Enabel- Drivers June 2022
Drivers – 3 Posts
Belgian Development Agency
Drivers(m/f/x) – 2 positions in Tabora Region and 1 position in Kigoma Region Tanzania
Enabel is the Belgian development agency. It implements Belgium’s governmental cooperation. The agency also works for other national and international donors. With its partners in Belgium and abroad, Enabel offers solutions to address pressing global challenges – Climate Change, Urbanisation, Human Mobility, Peace and Security, Economic and Social Inequality – and to promote Global Citizenship. With 2,000 staff, Enabel manages about 170 projects in twenty countries, in Belgium, Africa and the Middle East.
Enabel is operating in Tanzania as a public limited company under public law with a social purpose in accordance with article 7 (iii) of the General Agreement between The United Republic of Tanzania and The Kingdom of Belgium on Development Co-operation signed on 16th of October 2002, and the introduction Letter from the Embassy of Kingdom of Belgium N° 2018/023 signed on 25th January 2018 on the transformation from BTC into Enabel.
The project on beekeeping, funded by the European Union, has a duration of 4 years with an inception phase of 6 months.
The project is taking place under the 11th EDF National Indicative Programme for Tanzania (2014-2020) in which Sustainable Agriculture is a focal sector with the specific objective to ”enhance management of natural resources, including forests, and ecosystem services for sustainable agriculture development and climate change adaptation”. The European Union Action Document for Beekeeping Value Chain Support contributes to that objective and also to the Planet and Prosperity pillars.
Your tasks and responsibilities as a Driver:
- You transport people and goods in order to ensure that people and goods reach the assigned destination on time and safely.
- You are responsible of the maintenance of vehicle and Keep vehicle(s) in good, safe and clean as well as maintained condition
- You are responsible for compliance of the vehicle documentation(s) e.g., Log books in accordance with the Enabel internal procedures.
- You Deliver and pick-up mail/correspondence and parcels in order to ensure speedy and effective transmission of information or goods.
- You are responsible for compliance on Road’s safety rules & responsible and safely driving
- The Driver reports to Administrative Assistant
Required qualifications and experience
- Tanzanian national
- Secondary School Certificate (CSEE)
- Advanced Driving Certificate from Recognized and reputable institution(s) or college
- A Valid Driving license class C
- At least. five years’ driving experience
- Working in International NGO is an asset.
- Clean Traffic police Record
Required skills and knowledge
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Good Listening and Comprehension skills.
- Excellent customer care skills.
- A Good Team Player
- A mastery of Time Management.
- Knowledge mechanics is an asset
- You are fluent in spoken and written Swahili. Considering the international environment in which you work, excellent knowledge of English is required
- Applicants are also required to commit to the vision, mission and values of Enabel (https://www.enabel.be/content/enabel-vision-mission-values
We offer you
- A fascinating job in an international environment.
- A contract of 24 months. You are based in Tabora or Kigoma Region subjected to your application. Occasional missions to the regions where we implement projects are possible.
- A salary package that comprises the monthly gross salary, in accordance with our salary scales (Class 2), hospitalization/healthcare insurance, 13th month, holiday allowance and reallocation allowance.
Every person who fulfils the conditions listed in our job advertisements may apply. Enabel is committed to equal opportunities and diversity in its workforce.
We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, disability status or any other factor
Following this recruitment procedure, a shortlist of successful applicants may be constituted which may be sourced in the next three years for similar job openings.
Women are highly encouraged to apply
Are you interested?
Apply here https://jobs.enabel.be/ at the latest by 30/06/2022 and include your application letter (please indicate a preferred region) and an updated CV. If you have any further questions, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you in advance for your interest in our company.
Only applications submitted via the above link will be considered.
Pokea Taarifa za Ajira Mpya Kila Siku Kwenye Simu Yako.
Jiunge Nasi Telegram⇒Bonyeza Hapa